Enderal Launcher not loading up when clicked on 

Moderator: Moderatoren

74 Beiträge Seite 3 von 8
kylt_lichnosti
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I have tried to execute launcher on virtual machine. There is the same Windows 7 64 as on main machine. And there is no crash, just a message that Skyrim not installed.
Blindsense
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Here is the problem signatures

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: enderal launcher.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.1.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 57affa81
Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.30319.17929
Problem Signature 06: 4ffa57ca
Problem Signature 07: 43c1
Problem Signature 08: 1b6
Problem Signature 09: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

I made a clean install. Uninstalled and reintsalled Net frame. Still launcher doesnt work.
lunnar
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Make sure you have steam installed.
kylt_lichnosti
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

lunnar hat geschrieben:
Make sure you have steam installed.
I have not steam on other machine and i receive normal message. This is not why it crashes.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Thallanar hat geschrieben:
The launcher did not work at all on my computer. Just this error pops up, shown in the link I provided.
Since the launcher has not worked in any versions, I could not install through the launcher. It simply will not open.
I've never posted a log of anything before so if this is incomplete, please let me know. Here is the LauncherLog:
In your first post you said you installed and uninstalled many times? You are not supposed to unzip the installation file by yourself into the Skyrim directory.
Just dowload the launcher and put it your Skyrim directory. Run it. Follow these steps.
If an error apears give feedback and: Attach your LauncherLog again.

It could be that your anti virus / windows defender is blocking the execution.
Maybe try the 32bit Version. You need this version if you want to start it with Modmanager.
Nagato110
Bettler
Bettler

Hello, i have a problem with Enderal Launcher, when i want to start it, he just stop working. "Enderal Luncher stop working" what should i do ?
Clarel
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

it's telling me that my installation didn't go to where it should have. and can you link this video?
Thallanar
Bettler
Bettler

Razien hat geschrieben:
do you have a clean install of skyrim? with no mods no files or saves in documents or tweaked inis?

enbs etc? im gonna do that first you also need the games files from the torrent prefered the things is as isaw in a video after

you open laucher you need to select the game files 7.8 gigs from torrent etc

does any got problem with clean install and firewall exeptions antivirus off and run as admin ? if yes it should be

the problem of the launcher

but as same video said you can put laucher anywhere in your drive it dont matter
I have no tried a clean install of Skyrim, yet. I'm going to try that when I have time today. Thanks for the advice.
EbonKnight
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

So there is still no fix for those of us who simply cannot get any life out of the launcher at all? :/ Disabling AV, moving around the install of both Skyrim and the launcher/data file and every other thing suggested here thus far has not worked.. I'm really at wits' end..
slowik1987
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Ok guys i think i know what the problem is. You need to have Steam installed. When I unistalled steam for a moment because i had an idea the error Enderal has stopped working appeared. When I installed steam back it worked again so there you have it :)
74 Beiträge Seite 3 von 8