SKSE memory fix is not active on your game! 

Moderator: Moderatoren

13 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2
Thanakil
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I changed UseOSAllocators=1, but it gives a warning saying it doesn't work by default and that it needs an additional file to be downloaded from the Nexus (to allow the plugin to be preloaded before the game).
After getting that file, everything now works normally. Thank you!

This is the file it linked to: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/?
Mols1993
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I installed Enderal over a fresh Skyrim installation but im getting huge lag spikes every 2 minutes, I have to alt-tab out of the game or else it completely locks up my pc and I have to do a hard power off, I installed the mod and SKSE for the memory fix and the preloader, I'm also using the UseOSAllocators=1 because the game kept telling me that the memory fix wasn't on, even though I checked the SKSE.ini and it's fine.

Any help would be appreciated as I really want to play this mod and it looks great.
kaizoku99
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hey this happens to me everytime I press continue and I can't seem to find a solution to it and another problem is the ruckus isle quest I went there once but as it was hard for me I got out but now as I'm confident in my skills I tried talking to the myard keeper and he doesn't seem to do anything so what's the solution here?
Dateianhänge
uwUmQFv.jpg problem image
13 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2