SKSE Loader Please update to the latest version of skyrim 

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
paakko
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Just bought Skyrim SE from Steam and installed it. Then installed and updated Enderal, did download data as torrent and launcher from enderal.com. I had to rename SkyrimSE.exe to TESK.exe to get installation working. Installation and updating did complete. Now when launching Enderal from Launcher, I get black window with SKSE Loader error that I need ti update Skyrim. How do I get pass this ?
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

welcome to the forum :)
17.10.2018 16:23paakko hat geschrieben:
Now when launching Enderal from Launcher, I get black window with SKSE Loader error that I need ti update Skyrim.
How do I get pass this ?
by buying the classic version of Skyrim since that is needed to play Enderal :)

it might get ported at some point after the release of Forgotten Stories,
but don't hold your breath ;)
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Hi urst, I was wondering who writes the requirements for Enderal on Steam, SureAI or Steam? I notice it states:
SKYRIM NEEDED
Enderal is a total conversion mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is necessary to have the Steam version of Skyrim installed to play Enderal.
Perhaps it would be a good idea to mention at that point in the Steam description that it won't work with SkyrimSE, just to make it clear that the original Skyrim is needed. In fact, I was wondering if the folks at Steam know it won't work with the SE version.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

17.10.2018 23:25badgesareus hat geschrieben:
Hi urst, I was wondering who writes the requirements for Enderal on Steam, SureAI or Steam? I notice it states:
SKYRIM NEEDED
Enderal is a total conversion mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is necessary to have the Steam version of Skyrim installed to play Enderal.
Perhaps it would be a good idea to mention at that point in the Steam description that it won't work with SkyrimSE, just to make it clear that the original Skyrim is needed. In fact, I was wondering if the folks at Steam know it won't work with the SE version.
I'll forward that, thanks for the suggestion :)
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

stuemper added an additional indication about Enderal not working with SE :thumbsup:
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1