Enderal radar and audio windows over the game 

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Tomius37
Bettler
Bettler

I have those two windows that comes over the game, from the menu to the ingame screen (see picture attached). It was present as soon as I've installed the game, no additional mods. It wasn't there on Skyrim before Enderal install, but since it is also present on Skyrim. Only Enderal has it, all my other games are free of it. I've tried to find a setting corresponding to it to deactivate it, but I can't. Do you know what it is and how to get rid of ?
Dateianhänge
Enderal.png
Enderal.png (3.82 MiB) 1585 mal betrachtet
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Welcome to the forum!

Could you upload a savegame?
Found in ...\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves, we'll need the skse and the ess of a manual (no quick- or auto-) save.
Pack them to a rar or zip archive and attach them to a post here :)
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

No save needed, uninstall or deactivate Asus sonic drivers and you should be good. This is no Enderal related issue.
Tomius37
Bettler
Bettler

02.10.2018 10:44stuemper hat geschrieben:
No save needed, uninstall or deactivate Asus sonic drivers and you should be good. This is no Enderal related issue.
Yes I was suspecting something like that. I don't have Asus drivers, only NVIDIA. I tried to deactivate my audio drivers one after the other, but it does not change anything :(
Eledwen
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 72 Mal

Hi there!

I admit, it seems raher baffling. Can you take a look at this page and this page and see if anything applies / helps? Furthermore, take a look in your task manager, to see what programmes are running in the background, after Enderal has been launched. Logic dictates that you should see something there...
Tomius37
Bettler
Bettler

Ok it was indeed Asus Sonic Radar 3 which displayed those windows. Problem solved, thank you very much for this, and for that really nice game :D :D :D :D
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1