Bugs 

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1

Bugs

capatainpunch
Bettler
Bettler

Hey, ive been havin a recent problem with enderal where during about 4 or 5 seconds into any loading screens, it says it is no longer responding and pops up with the spinning mouse cursor, while freezing the screen, but will continue to load, as when i wait long enough it will, but this also causes loading screens to be 2 or 3 times longer than they should be, any thoughts on it? I switched back to skyrim and tested its loading screens an d they worked fine if thats any help
Eledwen
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 72 Mal

Hi there!

Enderal has many more objects to load, compared to Skyrim, and certain things like an overfull inventory and too high graphic settings, and mods can exacerbate the issue. I recommend ENBoost as well as playing around with various settings...
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

For a better understanding we have a few questions.
Are there any points where it's more prevalent or how we can understand it?
Do you only have loading pauses or also frequent crashes?
Have you installed any mods or tools, if so which ones?
Do you have a computerdescription (operating system and hardware) for us?

And very important:
could you upload a savegame?
found in ...\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves, we'll need the skse and the ess of a manual (no quick- or auto-) save,
pack them to a rar or zip archive and attach them to a post here :)
capatainpunch
Bettler
Bettler

1. No it seems to occur in any and every loading screen, even quick saves, however, this starting happening recently, and before this they worked fine. It occurred shortly after I downloaded a mod for quick wait and sleeping, however uninstalling this mod did not effect it. I also attempted to uninstall and reinstall enderal but this didn't fix it either.

2. Only loading pauses, haven't experienced a crash since i downloaded enderal of any mods.

3. 3 mods, 1)Enderal-Alchemy made useful; this mod adjusts alchemy to be like skyrims and make more useful potions. 2) Enderal-Enchanting made useful;does the same thing but with enchanting. 3) Quick wait and sleep;makes sleeping and waiting instantaneous

4. OS= microsoft windows ten pro , Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8600 CPU @ 3.10GHz, 3096 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 6 Logical Processor(s) , Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB ,
64 bit operating system and processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

5. Saves
Dateianhänge
Saves.7z
the saves
(865.97 KiB) 79-mal heruntergeladen
Eledwen
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 72 Mal

So, the sleep & wait mod has not been adjusted for Enderal, and it could be causing the problem.

To reliably check / fix this, you need to uninstall the mod properly. Deleting the ESP is not enough, as the loose scripts are still there. Either use a Mod Manager (e.g.NMM) to handle Mods (recommended). Or you need to manually check the contents of the mod archive and delete the corresponding files in the Data folder.

If you want to be very thorough, you could clean your Save with the Skyrim Save tool for deleting old broken script records from a save.

Also recommended, do not alt tab in and out of the game, if possible, as it might exacerbate the issue.

Finally, do you play in fullscreen or windowed mode? The latter has been known to cause the issue for me, without mods.
capatainpunch
Bettler
Bettler

Fixed it! Turns out since i reinstalled enderal the mod was already gone but the saves still were connected to it. Used the save cleaner. Worked. Thank you guys so much.
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1