Need current Translate_ENGLISH file 

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Alexandrious
Bettler
Bettler

Sorry to bother ya. I recently used a mod that did a slight change, but didnt see that it for whatever reason, overwritten the Translate_English file. It was a skyrim mod to disable to use of Console. I tried the most up to date Translate_English file I can find, and it works mostly, theirs still some lines mistranslated or giving an error. I would very much love to have a link to the most up to date Translate_english file. Would be great. Loving the game thus far, may try the previous ones before this definitely.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

I've attached the most recent Translate_English.txt.
Dateianhänge
Translate_English.txt
(52.74 KiB) 65-mal heruntergeladen
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I'm just curious. If I understand you, you have a skyrim mod to disable the console? Why? You can just choose not to use it. Why is such a mod useful?
Xandariel
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 17 Mal

03.09.2018 08:11badgesareus hat geschrieben:
I'm just curious. If I understand you, you have a skyrim mod to disable the console? Why? You can just choose not to use it. Why is such a mod useful?
Some ppl may find themselves with a little less self constraint. My friends and I do a similar thing when playing on our project zomboid servers. Whoever owns the thing has the admin account locked away and plays with an account that has no more or less perms than anyone else for the simple reason that once you start using it, chances are you wont stop and itll eventually spiral out of control. I would imagine a mod to disable the console would be perfect for ppl like that.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1