Arctic Wind occasionally malfunctions

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
tinylampe
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hi,

I'm playing Enderal and having a blast so, first things first, congratulations on creating an amazing gaming experience.

I recently unlocked the 'Arctic Wind' memory and have noticed that, sometimes, enemies affected by it neither shatter nor go back to normal. Instead, their bodies remain intact but motionless, and it's no longer possible to interact with that enemy (the enemy cannot be looted for example).

I recorded the oddity. Take a look: https://filebin.net/kqs2u1ihizuehnq9

I assume this is a bug, but I'm not sure why it only happens sometimes. Have any Arctic Wind users experienced this issue?

And, on a related question, should I reload whenever this happens or is it okay to continue playing as long as I don't care for the lost loot? (since, as I said, affected enemies become unlootable).

Thanks for any help!
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

welcome to the forum :)

I'll just leave that earlier answer, so everyone can learn from that.

there's already a ticket in the bugtracker about that (in german though, absolutely not your fault and I don't blame you ;) )
it's annoying but harmless :)

(sorry for not answering earlier, I was sort of unsure how to)

do you have any mods installed? deactivate them, just to make sure they aren't the reason.

and could you upload a savegame?
found in ...\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves, we'll need the skse and the ess of a manual (no quick- or auto-) save
pack them to a rar or zip archive and attach them to a post here :)

otherwise it does sound like a bug with the spell itself, and should be annoying but harmless :)

could you open a ticket (with the save) in the Bugtracker about that, please?
thank you :D

EDIT
strike that, we were able to reproduce the bug.
your save would still be useful for the bugtracker, though :)
tinylampe
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Thanks for the reply, urst.

I found three more possible bugs. I need to check the bugtracker to see if reports about them already exist. Else I'll see if I can fill up a ticket.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1