Can't load savegame after launcher update 

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
dumedo
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I installed Enderal in 2016 and played for some time, game was working fine. I had some mods installed in Skyrim, "Skyrim UI" and some other but everything was working fine.

launcher was in english and was version A57

Yesterday I updated Enderal, I loaded my last save and game was fine except the map. So I followed this guide but map was still bugged so I have updated the launcher "italian A65", and now I can't load any savegame and main screen is purple, but I can see load, continue, new game etc...

So I uninstalled Enderal and reistalled from scratch, same purple thing. If I try a new game I got a purple screen and nothing else, if I load a savegame I got:
Message from crash fixes
Skyrim has crashed because an object reference with form ID:0x111392,
base form ID:0x671B4 and type: 0x22 failed to produce loaded node
most likely due to corrupted mesh or other reasons.
Previous savegame work but only because they are inside buildings, in these savegame NPC have purple vest, and if I try to go outside I got the crash I quoted above.

If I use old launcher "English A57", main menu is correct with the usual picture but CTD while loading savegame and also CTD on new game, same thing if I use launcher "English A65".
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

welcome to the forum :)

- as far as I know different languages between launcher and game don't play nice together,
so maybe stay with one :)
and use the latest launcher (it doesn't get updated just to increase the number ;) )

- try deleting the two *.ini from .../Documents/My Games/Skyrim (it will create a new one on launch),
that should already help (yes, even on a completely fresh install)
dumedo
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Ok so the trick was deleting both the .ini; in previuos attempt I've tried to delete only the "Skyrim.ini" and not the other one :?

Map is also working fine now, thank you!!

:thumbsup:
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

nice, good to know;
and thank you for replying :thumbsup:
have fun then :)
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1