Error in quest "Angel" and player character flickering 

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
mchp
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

People. In the quest Angel, in the castle with Kalia, they found both the passwords on the gate in the left and right tower. Now they need to be entered. I enter the password and no response. Sometimes I changed, introduced and no reaction .. What should I do?
Zuletzt geändert von urst am 10.04.2018 18:47, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: added to subject
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

maybe you mistyped something? (just asking to make sure :) )

do you have any mods installed?

have you tried loading an earlier save?

otherwise, could you upload a savegame?
found in ...\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves,
we'll need the skse and the ess of a manual (no quick- or auto-) save,
pack them to a rar or zip archive and attach them to a post here :)
mchp
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Thank you for responding as quickly as possible. The problem was solved by itself - it was necessary to enter the Latin characters .. Since I have a Russian version of the game, I introduced a Russian translation ...
However, there is a problem (I apologize for not writing a different topic about it) - the last time the flights to the desktop have become frequent. Installed 4 simple fashion for Skyrim classic clean (license Steam). Screen and save attached to the message. Game version 1.2.4.0 | A65 - Skyrim Classic. Sometimes the character becomes transparent belt, and the head partially disappears and appears ...
Dateianhänge
Новый точечный рисунок (2).jpg
Новый точечный рисунок (2).jpg (1.02 MiB) 1902 mal betrachtet
Saves.rar
(2.24 MiB) 68-mal heruntergeladen
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

good to know you could solve that first one :thumbsup:

but
hm.

the save looks bad :(
to make sure we're seeing the same thing - the whole charakter is flickering?
- your inventory is really packed.
that alone can (and will) cause issues at some points during the mainquest

did you use any other cheats?

did you install and then uninstall any (body-?)mods?

since when does that happen :?:
mchp
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

The face and neck flashed, and the eyes became gray. Codes used for life, power reserve, money and inventory. The quest "Angel" and "A Song in the Silence" (Black Light, Part I) was forced through the console, since after reading the book only one of the three quests became active - "All the Dead Souls" (for the whole game it was first)... The modifications that I deleted were downloaded from the official Nexusmods site through their NMM (Nexus Mod Manager) program - through it and deleted. These modifications were aimed at improving performance in the game. (I play at the lowest settings). :( The problem with the neck and face was before I sent you a save. (inventory must be free as much as possible)
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

10.04.2018 14:51mchp hat geschrieben:
The face and neck flashed, and the eyes became gray. Codes used for life, power reserve, money and inventory. The quest "Angel" and "A Song in the Silence" (Black Light, Part I) was forced through the console, since after reading the book only one of the three quests became active - "All the Dead Souls" (for the whole game it was first)...
:sick:
please don't EVER force queststages, for your own good.
I doubt that this caused that glitch, but Enderal is generally far more touchy with cheats than Skyrim :/

go ahead and ask if there's anything wrong, but don't just command your way through the game;
that will only make things worse :)
The modifications that I deleted were downloaded from the official Nexusmods site through their NMM (Nexus Mod Manager) program - through it and deleted. These modifications were aimed at improving performance in the game. (I play at the lowest settings). :( The problem with the neck and face was before I sent you a save. (inventory must be free as much as possible)
so it just started?
can you load an earlier save?

for better performance I'd recommend ENBoost,
if you don't already use it :)
mchp
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Thank you! I heard you and took into consideration. You want to hear the truth, do not you? I have nothing to hide. Problems with the face, belt and neck appeared exactly along with the preservation that I sent you.
But you helped me sort of solve this problem - I went into a closed room from the entire game and shook out all the inventory except the most necessary in fact. Made a new preservation. I went from there to another location, again made a clean save, left the game and uploaded the last save. The problem has disappeared. Prior to this manipulation, past autosaves, fast save and new ones were accompanied by a problem with face and belt textures (they became transparent and flickered).
Inventory is almost empty as a result. It turns out all that I carried with me constantly loaded with the locations I visited? ... Tin ..

(sorry, that I communicate with you through Google-translit, but I'm not strong in a foreign language ...) :(

(Спасибо! Я вас услышал и принял во внимание. Вы ведь хотите слышать правду? Мне нечего скрывать. Проблемы с лицом, поясом и шеей появились именно вместе с тем сохранением которое я вам отправлял.
Но вы мне помогли вроде решить эту проблему - я зашёл в закрытое от всей игры помещение и вытряхнул весь инвентарь кроме самого необходимого по факту. Сделал новое сохранение. Вышел от туда в другую локацию, снова сделал чистое сохранение, вышел из игры и загрузил последнее сохранение. Проблема исчезла. До этой манипуляции прошлые автосохранения, быстрые сохранения и новые сопровождались проблемой с текстурами лица и пояса (они становились прозрачными и мерцали).
Инвентарь почти пустой в результате. Выходит всё что я носил с собой постоянно прогружалось вместе с локациями которые я посещал?... Жесть..)
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

:shock:

we talked a bit about that problem in discord and none of us had any idea what could cause this :|
but that sounds like it works now? that's really good to know :thumbsup:
(and thanks a lot for the explanation :D )

the spoiler contains the translation by https://translate.yandex.com/,
which seems to work a bit better with russian than the google translator does :)
(just for future reference)
[+] +
(Thank You! I listened and took note. You want to hear the truth, don't you? I have nothing to hide.
Problems with the face, waist and neck appeared together with the save that I sent you.
But you helped me sort of solve this problem - I went into a closed room from the whole game
and shook all the equipment except the most necessary in fact.
Made a new save.
Out of there in another location, again made a clean save, out of the game and loaded the last save.
The problem is gone.
Prior to this manipulation, past auto-saves, quick saves, and new ones were accompanied
by a problem with facial textures and belts (they became transparent and shimmering).
The inventory is almost empty as a result.
Turns out all I carried was constantly immersed with the locations that I visited?... Tinplate..)
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1