Enderal crash on new save 

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Cloopy
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I've installed enderal musltiple times, retried downloading skyrim without mods and everything, had a clean installation of skyrim and tried installing enderal, installed, updated, everything goes fine. Go to launch enderal and the screen is purple, I try to create new game and this pops up "Skyrim has crashed because an object reference with for ID: 0x125531 base form ID 0x67137 and type: 0x22 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to corrupted mesh or other reasons." tried multiple different places of downloading the mod files, nexus, torrent and modDB, same issue from all 3

Any help is appreciated!
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Close Enderal and the Enderal Launcher and delete/remove the Skyrim.ini and Skyrimprefs.ini from ...\Documents\My Games\Skyrim.
At the next startup of the game they will be automatically rebuilt. If that does not work, attach the Launcher.log from ...\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\EnderalLauncher\system\log
Cloopy
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

deleting the skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini worked perfectly, everything fixed! Thanks!
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1