Black Light Part 2 - Quest Stuck (Spoilers)

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Franklin112358
Bettler
Bettler

Hello,

I am having a very similiar problem. Before we teleport back to the sun temple. Tealor gives me a scroll to teleport, gives his instructions to the guards, then runs toward the closed gate and waits there. If I try to talk with him or anyone else they appear as 'busy'. Similarly, if I leave (enter guard house, meditate, ect.) Tealor is nowhere to be found, and I am unable to Teleport. I've done this quest a few times all with the same result (I've tried not attacking as much as possible).

I am also unable to reenter the South quarter (gate locked), so I can't simply run to the sun temple.

Thanks for the help, and I absolutely love the game!
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

welcome to the forum :)

do you have any mods installed?

if you say you did the quest a few times, from what point on?
maybe try an even earlier save?

and could you upload a savegame?
found in ..\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves,
we'll need the skse and the ess of a manual (no quick- or auto-) save,
pack them to a rar or zip archive and attach them to a post here :)

(seperated your post :) )
Franklin112358
Bettler
Bettler

Thanks for the help,

No I don't have any mods installed. I've attached a save of the game which should show what I mean about the bug.

I've done the quest twice from the beginning (gone back to saves before the quest was issued), I've also done it multiple times going back to the South Quarter. Another weird thing about the save. If I try to attack a guard, he fights back but at an insanely high speed. Not sure if that's of any help, just something weird I noticed.
Dateianhänge
blackLightPart2Bug.zip
Save during the bug
(2.1 MiB) 35-mal heruntergeladen
Franklin112358
Bettler
Bettler

Sorry to be a pest, but could you recommend anything for this? I've tried it another few times (from south gate), but everytime I run into the same problem. Could I skip to a future stage to avoid this problem?
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

And where is the bug? I just loaded your save and teleported to the suntemple, where the next scene starts. You don't need to talk to Tealor or enter other buildings.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1