Enderal uninstall itself 

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
devilsgab
Bettler
Bettler

So i was playing enderal (and its really great ) but today when i open my pc the mod was partially unistall. is it normal ?
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

welcome to the forum :)

and
no, it's not :?:

what exactly happened?
error messages, or game not starting, or half the files went suddenly missing, or...?
devilsgab
Bettler
Bettler

When i open the launcher the buttons where grey except for the install buttons who was gone after the first installation. so i start the game with skse to check if it was just a bug but there was no background on the main menu and the strange thing is that the font of the menu was the one of the mod ^^ After I try to load my save but the game crash. I try to reinstall directly but it was stuck so i just uninstall it myself and im actually doing the update. it should be alright im just wondering if it gong to happens everytime I restart my pc.

Ps: sorry if my english is not perfect I usually speak french :P
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hm, odd :/
at least it works now?

no idea how that happended -
did Windows have an update or something :?:
devilsgab
Bettler
Bettler

yes it work now and I can continue that great mod :D If the issue come back next time i restart my computer i will check for the problem and try to find a solutions but for now i can enjoy the game :) Thanks for the quick reply even if my problem was solve by itself :)

Edit: how do I mark the thread with '' Solved'' or is it a moderator who do it ^^
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1