Jespar and Calia fighting NPC and black screen

Moderator: Moderatoren

9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Dorimi123
Bettler
Bettler

can't continue the game because of two bugs, not sure if they are related.

1. While inside Sun Temple i went out to the courtyard and saw Calia fighting with Keepers. Decided to ignore it.
2. I am on quest Black Light, Part II. Archmagister Lexil Merrâyil will tell me to rest while his team searches for a Numinos. But before sleep i try to find Jespar to finish Every Day Like the Last, Part IV. I found him in Undercity tavern but unable to talk. I go out of the tavern and come back but he is gone. No marker visible. I use command console moveto and and moves to me to Jespar who is in Sun Temple fighting Keepers along with Calia now.
I was trying to stop em using stopcombat console combat on everyone but they start fighting again.
reloaded the game, still the same.
3. After this i decided to do Black Light, Part III (in this case Jespar's line quest will be over). After i talk to DADDY i wake up in the bed in Sun Temple but everything is black. I see markers, dialogs, and if i press run i hit some bowls and other stuff but the screen in totally black. Seems like i can walk and even see an option OPEN DOOR or TAKE BOWL or SLEEP but can't see objects at all. I also can see enemy tags somewhere and can hear Calia and Jespar fighting in the courtyard with Keepers. But now keepers are red tags for me, which means enemies.
Saved and reloaded. Didnt work.

3. Black Light, Part III
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

welcome to the forum :)

do you have any mods installed?

you write you tried reloading, how far back are you talking about?
did you try from before "Point 1) Calia being a bit aggressive"?

we'll need the ess and the skse of a manual savegame (so no quick-/autosave)
or...multiple saves would be good.

they are stored in Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves -
pack the files to a zip or rar archive :)

also, moving forward with quests while ignoring apparently buggy stuff is generally unwise,
but you probably noticed that ;)
Dorimi123
Bettler
Bettler

no, just enderal.

i tried reloading my closest autosaves or quicksaves. but all of them already have Calia fighting outside with Keepers. Last manual save i have is quite far from this point.

i added a manual save. Its inside Sun Temple quarters before i go to sleep for Black Light, Part III to be activated. Calia and Jasper already fighting outside in the courtyard.

uploaded sae
Dateianhänge
Saves.7z
(1.65 MiB) 57-mal heruntergeladen
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hm, yes, I see, that's
a completely black screen :/

not sure if the worldmap is supposed to be blank,
or if thats another issue/ symptom,
but someone with a some more brainpower than I would need to take a look at that save and try to ressurect it.

can't do anything to help here, sorry :(
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

I can't do anything with this save.
Please reload and attach one save before it all started to go wrong. And tell me how to reproduce the fighting between Calia and Jespar etc.
Dorimi123
Bettler
Bettler

first save i have:

I am standing in the Sun Temple courtyard watching them both fighting keepers.
Dateianhänge
Saves.7z
(1.78 MiB) 43-mal heruntergeladen
Dorimi123
Bettler
Bettler

2 save.

I am in the Undercity tavern looking for Jasper. I stand in front of Morey, who has a marker over him, but i can't interact with him since Jesper is missing and is not in the tavern as he must be.
This is a moment before i use console MOVETO and the game will move me to Sun Temple where i will see them fighting keepers.
Dateianhänge
Saves.7z
(1.7 MiB) 43-mal heruntergeladen
Dorimi123
Bettler
Bettler

12.06.2017 16:26stuemper hat geschrieben:
I can't do anything with this save.
Please reaload and attach one save before it all started to go wrong. And tell me how to reproduce the fighting between Calia and Jespar etc.
3rd save.

A bit far from the moment. Maybe two or three mission before the glitch.

HOW TO RECREATE.
im not entirely sure but this is what im thinking of.
I was inside sun temple emporium and accidentally activated spell this apparently hit some keeper then the second later i go to the door and sun temple courtyard loads. There i see Calia fighting with keepers (before i went to emporium to listen to interrogation on the guy who betrayed order during Nehrim assault, Calia wasnt fighting keepers). No Jesper.
Then i decide to do Jaspers quest and find him in Silver tavern. Found. But can't interact. I go out and do in again to the tavern to see if it fixes the glitch with Jesper. But he is gone. I can see only the Morey guy but also cant interact. Then i use MOVETO to find Jesper and game moves me to Sun Temple where i see Calia and Jesper fighting. Morey is also there. Back to SAVE 1.
Dateianhänge
Saves.7z
(1.55 MiB) 45-mal heruntergeladen
Kofolla
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hey I know this thread is old but maybe it will help others. What helped me was that I came close to Calia, opened a console command, clicked on Calia, typed moveto player. Nothing happened so I teleported to the Marketplace of Ark, opened cons. command and typed moveto player. She still wanted to fight so I opened the console, typed disable, then closed the console and waited for a sec. Finally opened the console again and typed enable. After that I could normally talk to her.

Btw. they started to fight in the Sun Temple when I lockpicked the Alchemy and Magic shop cuz it was already their shift and they clearly didn't want to work! :lol: After, they haunted me through the whole temple, so I paid and then the fight started.
9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1