Accountant Tiwon Won't Move / Unable to Ask for Work

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
JoshQuake
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I picked up the wanted poster for work at the Screws, Hats, Odds and Ends Incorporated. But when I go to Accountant Tiwon to ask for help, he is just standing in one spot outside of the building and I can only ask what S.H.O.E.I. is. I tried coming back a few days later but he is still in the same spot and still can't ask. :?:
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

What should happen is there is a conversation option below "what is Screws ...."
"Actually I'm looking for work", first he says no, then maybe, and the conversation progresses.
JoshQuake
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Yeah I don't have that second option :/
rjdriver
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

I had the same experience with Tiwon, and am embarrassed to admit the reason. I was well into the game on my first play through when it happened. I found Screws, Hats, Odds and Ends, went inside and had the same conversation (or lack of). I didn't remember having been in the store before, or maybe I encountered Tiwon outside somewhere, but it turned out I had already done his quest. Look in your finished quest list for Trails of the Past. If its there, then that's your answer. If it's not, then you do have a bug of some kind.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Check ingame as rjdriver suggests. Make sure that it's not caused by mods (e.g. better dialogue control). The mod is not compatible since it hides additional answers (you can't scroll down). Maybe we try to implement it in the future.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1