Problem with ligh and sun rays. 

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
KpElessar
Bettler
Bettler

Hello I the problem is that I can't see any sun rays or light rays for that matter. At first I thought that this is a problem of my GPU so I overlooked it. But when I upgraded to a 970 gtx (old card 6950 hd 2gb) it stopped. And now it does it again.. I have no idea why this is I tried everything, I changed every possible setting that has to do with light and still the same. The thing is that this is something the game should do even in the lowest settings. If someone has an answer it would be awesome!
The specs of my system are i7 920 (OC 3,8 Ghz with multythreding), 9gb ram, 970gtx G1, Gigabyte UD5 EX-58

Thank you!
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Could you upload a screenshot how it looks with your installation? :)
KpElessar
Bettler
Bettler

I found it it's from mods. It some how puts a mountain in front of the sun. Now I have to find which was it(I will let you know which one was it.
Here is screenshot of what I got.
Dateianhänge
ScreenShot0.jpg Sun blocking mountain.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

Ahh, yes, there are some mods, which interfere with our new worldspaces!
KpElessar
Bettler
Bettler

Found it! Guess this! It was equipping overhaul! Great... I know this is a bit to much but do you know a way to equip multiple weapons successfully?

Anyway thanks very much for the respond you guys are awesome!
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

You need to group your weapons by adding them to your favorite/quick menu by presing [F]. If you hover over a weapon in the quickmenu, you can press [F] again, then choose a group at the bottom corner of the menu. Press [space] to switch from the group back to the quickmenu. Now move a second weapon into the group and now just choose with right and left click in which hand you are going to hold the weapons. Save by pressing [T]. You can equip the grouped weapons with the [F1]-[F8] keys.

Edit: What was the exact name of the mod that broke Enderal?
KpElessar
Bettler
Bettler

The name is Equipping Overhaul (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49784/?). It lets you equip visually all your favorite weapons withuot having to actually equip them for battle.
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1