CTD's

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1

CTD's

Sevenwoods
Bettler
Bettler

so been playing this great game for a few days now, but am noticing alot of crashed to desktop when I'm either zoning into an area or sometimes when I'm just waling around.
heres my system specs.

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB 7.6
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 7.8
have the up to date skse.
and running just the game no mods.
also running the game at medium settings.
any help maybe tweating something to help me would be great
captice86
Bettler
Bettler

This issue happens a lot. the Enderal system runs unusual scripts in the background. i believe the CTD is a result of vanilla skyrim runs on a default 32-bit program format.
installing mods that reduce some things like optimized textures and LOD's helped with frames-per-second and the loading times but it did nothing for the CTD's happening randomly in a zone or a load screen.
I am sorry this does not help your issue but i personally recommend changing your autosave settings to be more frequent.
[edited]
I am using a intel i5, GTX 970 dual SLI, 8GB ram, 500GB SSD HDD. fps rapidly drops around waterfalls and small streams due to its compressed textures but the game runs good for the most part.
tweaky
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

I installed enb with boost feature and disabled enb effects. This helped against CTD and did not hurt fps.
http://enbdev.com/mod_tesskyrim_v0308.htm

Use the Wrapper version and in enblocal.ini change only these
<<<
[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true
[MEMORY]
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
VideoMemorySizeMb=4000
EnableCompression=true
>>>
This disables the Graphic effects which hurt fps and reduces process RAM limit and enables 4 GB of System RAM to cache graphics card VRAM and uses compression to reduce VRAM Limit.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1