Wont let me me delete my thread ? 

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
jaderive
Schurke
Schurke

Tried to delete this , it wont let me ? no delete option is showing
Zuletzt geändert von jaderive am 26.01.2017 21:47, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

The daedric weapons are gone - together with the rest of all vanilla Skyrim weapons that have not been balanced properly. There are two reasons we did this: on some cells there were still Vanilla weapons, which some inexperienced level designers put there. We wanted to get rid of all of them. Secondly, we removed a lot of unused forms in the last patch. Cells, armors, weapons... Everything. We have to do this to increase performance and stability. What was the other thing that you lost, though? A painting?
jaderive
Schurke
Schurke

Zuletzt geändert von jaderive am 28.01.2017 05:53, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Well, if adept is to hard, you should turn down the difficulty. You can still edit the Weapons with the CK or Tes5edit to make them stronger.

The Deadric weapons (and all the other Skyrim stuff) were never implemented in Enderal and weren't even part of the lore.

However, the most important reason for the removal is the performance.
jaderive
Schurke
Schurke

Zuletzt geändert von jaderive am 26.01.2017 21:48, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Deleted User 23162

A simple 'thank you' for optimizing your game performance and stability would suffice. Not nitpick minor issues that ruin your hack and slash tendencies. This module was made as a roleplaying game with a heavy emphasis on lore. You say everyone would think the same about 'un-lore friendly' items but I find that as an inaccurate and bias assumption of the community since I for one am not the type to use overpowered weapons or search for an 'easy mode' method to improve my murderous gameplay experience. If that is what you look for then Enderal was not meant for you as a player. There are plenty of games out there that can fill your void. There is always Skyrim and you can mod it to the nines if you wish. Add a bazooka if you like. Constructive criticism is welcomed, don't get me wrong, but your concerns are more of a gripe than an honest observation or intellectual suggestion . The Sureai team had put a considerable amount of time in this project and the last thing they need is someone who doesn't appreciate their vision of their masterpiece. Just my two cents on the matter. Nothing personal.
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1