Enderal Launcher and Steam change language/validate files

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Velho e Bom Joe
Bettler
Bettler

Hello!

First, congratulations for SureAI for the amazing mod and story. I still have not finished it, but it's certainly one of the best gaming experiences I've had. Few games have made me feel so emotionally attached!

So, I've got a question regarding the launcher and its backups. I switched back to normal Skyrim, no problems. Enderal is backup-ed and all is ok in the launcher folder. However, I intend to change Skyrim's language (I kinda want to see how skyrim is on other languages and hopefully also learn a little bit! ). But that probably means that Steam will update stuff to change the .esps -- which means it will basically do a "verify game cache", right?

So, is it safe to change language/verify game cache? will it also delete Enderal's launcher and by extension the backup, leading to me having to download it again? Or will it only change what's on the Data folder?
Velho e Bom Joe
Bettler
Bettler

huh, had to break up the original post in two, otherwise the Spambot defense wouldn't allow me to post.

here it follows:

Please note that I've already switched to normal skyrim -- obviously changing such a thing with Enderal installed would lead to tears. I just want to know if the Launcher and the archived Enderal will be deleted as it's not from the base game.

Also, might as well ask: Once I'm finished playing Enderal, and probably playing it again to experience other choices and to "stick" everything into memory, I would like to change it to german, both as a learning exercise and to experience it in it's original language. Would a "switch language" button on the launcher be feasible? Otherwise, is there a way to download only the german localization without needing to download redundant stuff like textures again?

Thanks!
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1