Being arrested/fined when defeating Nehrimese Soldiers

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
teiresias
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

So I just helped out an Enderalean guardswoman who was confronting some Nehrimese soldiers trying to burn down a farm. After helping her kill them she runs up to me and demands a fine, etc. I'm really fairly certain I didn't hit her or any bystanders. Is this a one-off bug I've discovered or should I just avoid helping anyone with Nehrimese soldiers at all? When you have companions you can't hit them, so if it's a matter of me accidentally hitting them is there any way to make all the surrounding people impervious so this doesn't happen?
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Thanks for the report.
Do you have a savegame before attacking the soldiers? If yes please attach it in a ticket at our bug tracker. A link towards this thread would be enough as description.
teiresias
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I'll have to check on the save, however, I think I figured out that she'll attack me if I instigate the fight before the scripted dialog between her and the Nehrimese Soldiers is done (I was doing this by firing off Rocksolid which provoked the Nehrimese soldiers into fighting). If I let the dialog complete and the two factions start fighting on their own she doesn't try to arrest/fine me afterwards.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1