How to separate skyrim mods

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
igohamnchz
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I recently downloaded Enderal after updating my Steam copy of Skyrim Special Edition and enabling a bunch of addons in it. I also had skyrim script extender for the original skyrim copy and the 3 dlc's. When Enderal launches I get flat light purple textures on some flowers and the leaves in most of the large trees, as well as some other parts of the landscape/scene. I didn't want to mix any mods into Enderal, is there somewhere I can find out where to situate these files to run better?
Adrenalyze
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 33 Mal

igohamnchz hat geschrieben:
I recently downloaded Enderal after updating my Steam copy of Skyrim Special Edition ]and enabling a bunch of addons in it. I also had skyrim script extender for the original skyrim copy and the 3 dlc's.

- To play Enderal you have to use Skyrim (Legacy). The Skyrim Special Edition is not (yet) supported.
- SKSE works only with Skyrim and is not designed for Skyrim SE.
igohamnchz hat geschrieben:
When Enderal launches I get flat light purple textures on some flowers and the leaves in most of the large trees, as well as some other parts of the landscape/scene.
You took the wrong path on your way to install Enderal or the installation file is corrupt. Start over by repairing through STEAM or install Skyrim (Legacy) Edition and install Enderal again. If you want to have two separate Installation, one for Skyrim and one for Enderal, follow the simple video guide: ENDERAL (Skyrim Mod) : Mod Organizer #2 - ADVANCED Skyrim + Enderal in a Single Game

Consider a backup of all your configuration / save games / mod data:
- \\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ [Skyrim Install Directory]
- \\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\ [Configuration, Saves]
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1