Launcher Has Bad Rep?

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
BigElectricCat
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 16 Mal

Hi Everyone,

Until I figure out what's causing Nehrim to be buggy, thought I'd give Enderal a spin earlier tonight.

I've had it since August I think, but suddenly my security checker gives threatening MsgBox: "Dangerous File! Put on white list, quarantine, or delete."

Anyone know why Enderal launcher would be triggering alarm bells?

Kind of a pita.

thanks!
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 138 Mal

The launcher automatically deactivates the write protection for all Skyrim files (there were many people who had problems before we implemented that), some antivirus programs have problems with that function every now and then. That could be the problem.
BigElectricCat
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 16 Mal

Caleb8980 hat geschrieben:
The launcher automatically deactivates the write protection for all Skyrim files (there were many people who had problems before we implemented that), some antivirus programs have problems with that function every now and then. That could be the problem.
Thanks for time in reply.

Was wondering if false positive was 'community based' , 'heuristic' , etc. Altering permissions or attributes... That would probably do it!

Thanks again!

PS: You're one of the dev's? Yet another thank you for amazing total-conversion mod that's very addictive. Nehrim is next. : )
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1