Moderator: Moderatoren

12 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

No, the thread is not dead, we try to answer to every request. It happens that we have busy weeks and that we have little to no time for Enderal.

Do you have a savegame which can be loaded during the last conversation? Would be good to check where the problem is comming from.
BigElectricCat
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 16 Mal

glittergroin hat geschrieben:
I just finished The Word of the Dead and Fragments of the Past, in that order, and the next story quest will not trigger. I have another character that is way farther in the story line than this character is and i did not encounter that problem.. could someone possibly provide me the console commands to trigger the next quest in the sequence? Because none of the NPCs have anything interesting to say, so I'm assuming console commands are my only option.
Thanks in advance.
Was reluctant because where you were at also involves a character quest.

Tilliboy or someone with SureAI better qualified to identify problem than the likes of me... ; )

Your save is a puzzle though.

Unless mistaken, the game thinks you have finished both parts of 'Fragments of the Past! : 0 !

If you have an earlier save I'd replay from earlier in the game for story, and avoid missing any Calia related chats.

If want to console though, cross fingers? ; )

1.) Copy or backup save game & autosaves. Name one "Temp_MQ07Fix" (or whatever you can remember.) This just protects your saves in case console messes them up.

Before console, head to Market Place, or Noble District in Ark. An NPC from 'Deus Ex Machina' wants to thank you, but forget where I met him.
[+]
setstage MQ7bAftermath 10
setstage MQ7bAftermath 15
; close console. A man you rescued in Starling ruins should appear and thank you. Save as diff game?

;console again
setstage MQ7bAftermath 20

;In save, I tested it outside at Sun Temple so maybe a good idea to go there before continue.

setstage MQ08Prologue 5
;hopefully you should see a "wait" objective, and "Interlude" should be your story quest.
Best wishes & have fun with it!
12 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2