Drunken Bee

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Flamingo
Bettler
Bettler

Hey, i haven't found topic about this one, hope i haven't missed it.
I just recently installed Enderal, having a blast, loving everything around the game, had to lower graphics though, when i ran Skyrim on high, Enderal is to work perfectly fine on medium.. yet still great graphics... i experienced no crashes, everything works fluently, except a moment i enter Drunken Bee.
Once i enter, game stopps working immediately... My game is updated well, in case there are information nescessary let me know.
I hope it is just my thing and there is a way that i can correct this problem.
Once again.. loving the game, hope you can help me run it soon.

Thanks for your time..
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Did you try to restart your computer because it could be that something is written in the cache and causes the crashing.

You could upload your savegame and I could look into it.
Savegames can be found here: documents\mygames\skyrim\saves
A savegame consists of two files: one .skse and one .ess (please zip them together)
Thanks.
Jefardi
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Same thing happened with me.

I got to the Drunken Bee, left, and now I can't load ANY of my saves. Both from before, during and after I visited said location. I've restarted the computer, among other things, and no mods are on (they are installed but not on, if that makes sense?)

Heck, I can't even try starting a new game now because the game freezes 10 seconds into loading anything.

Here is a save zip file.

Er, any suggestions on what to do...? should I do a fresh install? I loath to do that because I'd have to redownload skyrim and my internet is not much better than dial up...
Dateianhänge
Broken saves.rar
(971.88 KiB) 61-mal heruntergeladen
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

@Jefardi
I can load it normally.
Try out this savegame. If it crashes like the others than there is something messed up the installation. Did you use the repair function of Steam (Verify Integrity of Game cache)? It destroy the installation of Enderal.

Anyway I would recommend a complete reinstall (do not archiv Enderal). Use the installation package top install.
Dateianhänge
jefardi.rar
(959.76 KiB) 60-mal heruntergeladen
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1