Why is my carry weight so high?!

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Freestonew
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hi all.
I am now happily walking about riverview. I come back here from exploring to sell my stuff, my weight now is about 375, out of the 380 that I can carry without being overweight.

I do a marathon selling session with the venders.

What the ???

Even though I use light armor and I have sold all of my heavy stuff, why is my weight still like 275 pounds?

I seem not ever to get my weight below about this number, no matter what I sell.
Why?
Does gold have weight, I have about 600.
Most of the potions and herbs seem to have a .1 pound weight. Need 300 of them to get 30 pounds.

Thanks....freestone
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

I want to see it myself.
Please attach a savegame.
Savegames can be found here: documents\mygames\skyrim\saves
A savegame consists of two files: one .skse and one .ess (please zip them together)
Thanks.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I think usually potions weigh .5 , are you sure they show as .1? In your inventory you can see the weigh of each item, so you can add it up to see if the total is right. Don't forget the weight of misc. stuff like soul gems, etc., and remember the weight shown is per item, so 10 potions of the same type would be 5 weight.
Lordoftheapes79
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
I think usually potions weigh .5 , are you sure they show as .1? In your inventory you can see the weigh of each item, so you can add it up to see if the total is right. Don't forget the weight of misc. stuff like soul gems, etc., and remember the weight shown is per item, so 10 potions of the same type would be 5 weight.
This is probably what it is, dump all the stuff you don't need into the superchest. also make sure you don't have stacks of weapons of armor, if you're using an iron sword and you've picked up 7 of them, they're all gonna be stacked.
JOstrus
Bettler
Bettler

A contributing culprit is likely also keys or general misc items. For some reason a lot of the keys have some weight to them. If you're a crazy pickpocket like me you end up with like 30lbs of keys or some stupid thing. I made myself a custom patch mod to handle the key weights as well as some typo's and incorrect keyword bugs.

I'm also a book hoarder. And since they all weight 1lb ea and I pickup every book I find it starts to add up.

Like other said though, a lot of the likely causes are either stacked weapons, or lots of food/drink/potions. Can also be the books or keys.

While you're reviewing things, it would be a good time to check your MISC tab and make sure you didn't pick up some useless garbage like wooden plates, flagons, or equally heavy trash. They don't always show up in vendor sell lists, so sometimes I forget to check and then realize I have a bunch for some reason.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1