Possessed Person who cannot be killed?

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
rjdriver
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

I ran into two of them in the Powder Desert, on my way to the *ship manufactury. Fortunately they give up following eventually if you run away.

Anyone else encounter this?
Plectrius
Schurke
Schurke

I had one following me too, yelling and screaming, I didn't want to kill him since he didn't attack me even though he was marked as an enemy (red dot), unfortunately for him we encountered skeletons who took care of him. I guess the solution is to lure him to the wildlife/undead fauna or any other nasty critter populating the area :)
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Please submit a ticket at the bugtracker. Attach a savegame.
Savegames can be found here: documents\mygames\skyrim\saves
A savegame consists of two files: one .skse and one .ess (please zip them together)
Thanks.
rjdriver
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

Plectrius hat geschrieben:
I had one following me too, yelling and screaming, I didn't want to kill him since he didn't attack me even though he was marked as an enemy (red dot), unfortunately for him we encountered skeletons who took care of him. I guess the solution is to lure him to the wildlife/undead fauna or any other nasty critter populating the area :)
Mine was different. Attacked me right away, And I tired luring them to natural predators, but even a Bone Breaker couldn't dent their health bar.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

Okay, just submit a ticket. Thanks!
dviryamin1
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I encountered tow of them near the entrance to the starship cave (forgotten homeland quest). Until this is fixed, can I at least disable them with consul?
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

dviryamin1 hat geschrieben:
I encountered tow of them near the entrance to the starship cave (forgotten homeland quest). Until this is fixed, can I at least disable them with consul?
Yes, it's a known issue. You should disable them; should have no impact on the game.
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1