Perktree description errors [solved]

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Gromic
Bettler
Bettler

Hi

I'm having some issues with the perk descriptions ingame while using an english version of Enderal on a german W10 OS. Some of the perks are titled "#FFFFFFF" and have german descriptions. Those titled properly have a NAN suffix ie "NAN Blocking" showing in the name and a german description that doesn't fit the perk itself. "NAN Blocking", for example, has the german text for the two-handed perk. Is this some kind of localisation bug? A quick search in the bugtracker, or these forums, hasn't shown anything.

The german version of enderal was never installed on my system. Skyrim itself is also in english.

I discovered this running enderal modded via mod organizer. I've disabled all mods and started a new game to make sure that mods aren't the culprit. Needless to say, even an unmodded game shows the same symptoms.

Cheers

Gromic
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Where are you seeing this? When Enderal first came out, if you tried to see the perks like in Skyrim (using the tab key to go to the "sky" map) they showed like that but that was inactive, sureai just couldn't remove it. Did you install all the updates?
Gromic
Bettler
Bettler

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
Where are you seeing this? When Enderal first came out, if you tried to see the perks like in Skyrim (using the tab key to go to the "sky" map) they showed like that but that was inactive, sureai just couldn't remove it. Did you install all the updates?
Thanks for the quick response. This was done accessing the perk tree with the default skyrim/enderal hotkey "/". The game is updated to version 1.1.3.3.

One thing I forgot to mention was, if I start the enderal launcher directly via explorer, and not through mod organizer, I get a popup stating "you need an update". If I then click on update it tells me "you have the latest updates". I can only start the game through the launcher via MO. Seems I've shot myself in the leg somewhere along the way.

Cheers

Gromic
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

hotkey "/"
Yes, that's what I thought (although I said "tab" because I had a senior moment). That "/" (sky map of perks) is not active in Enderal but they couldn't remove it, so you should ignore it. You should see them normally by using the H key.
Gromic
Bettler
Bettler

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
hotkey "/"
Yes, that's what I thought (although I said "tab" because I had a senior moment). That "/" (sky map of perks) is not active in Enderal but they couldn't remove it, so you should ignore it. You should see them normally by using the H key.
:thumbsup:

Thanks a million!
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1