not recognizin gpu

Moderator: Moderatoren

11 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
tmoe01
Bettler
Bettler

I have an Asus Laptop that has an intel core i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB RAM 64bit, the issue that I am having is that I have an Nvidia GeForce GT 740M but the install only shows an Intel HD Graphics 4600. It wont install the game, how can I fix this so that it sees the Nvidia GPU?
tmoe01
Bettler
Bettler

bump
Lerrasien192
Bettler
Bettler

I'm having the same issue with my desktop due to the motherboard based GPU and am running a GeForce 770 which is the active GPU, yet it won't recognize it, nor can I find a way to change the prioritization within the launcher.
tmoe01
Bettler
Bettler

bump
verbatim
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

It's not detecting my 750 Ti and says I have 3gb of ram when I've got 4gb.

Should I install it anyway? In case I do install it, will it detect my GPU and ram?

Sorry for bad english.
Lerrasien192
Bettler
Bettler

Go for it if it will let you. Mine grays out the Next button and won't let me after telling it to install with the pathing to the install file selected.
verbatim
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

verbatim hat geschrieben:
It's not detecting my 750 Ti and says I have 3gb of ram when I've got 4gb.

Should I install it anyway? In case I do install it, will it detect my GPU and ram?

Sorry for bad english.
I ended up installing the mod. When I re-opened the launcher, it detected my GPU but signalized it with a "-", even though it has 2gb.

After installing, it still doesn't detect my 4 gb ram and won't let me raise the bar beyond 3 gb. I still haven't started the game, will do it later.
tmoe01
Bettler
Bettler

"Mine grays out the Next button and won't let me after telling it to install with the pathing to the install file selected."
That's the same issue I'm having I cant go any further..
Lerrasien192
Bettler
Bettler

Since I decided to try it again, I figured it out. The problem isn't the card selected, it's an incorrect file path.

Get the WinRAR(Or whichever you use) file that you downloaded to get the launcher installed and place it on your desktop (the one you copied into your steam skyrim folder.

When you start up the launcher, click the installation circle again and it will give the automatic path, which is incorrect. Browse that option and bring it to your desktop and select the unzipped file that you used to get the launcher. Then so long as the backup path is correct with a check mark as well, you should be able to install.
DoorMatt
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I got the file and the launcher and everything needed, but when i go to install in the launcher i noticed that it is not recognizing my gtx 970. It just shows my intel graphics, does anyone know how to fix this?
11 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2