Angel is incredibly bugged. [solved]

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Kadillac
Bettler
Bettler

This quest has bugged out so many different ways its really quite funny, First run through i get to the point where calia get captured and murders all the merc's. I walk up to her (sometimes she has clothes and is lying down and sometimes she is naked and standing) and i can interact with her. I only get two dialogue options and nothing. No quest updates no hints on what to do next, nothing. only though reading some reddit thread i found out your supposed to make her a fire.

After reloading a save from before i started the quest now when I go into either left or right tower to get one of the passwords, upon reaching the top most room in either tower calia just won't let me talk to her to find out the word.
evouga
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I've run into similar bugs and usual changing the timescale to 10 fixes the problem. Have you tried this?
Kadillac
Bettler
Bettler

hello, no i have not tried that, is it as simple as entering that line into the console? I will try it though, thanks.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

The line would be
Code: Alles auswählen
set timescale to 10
Sometime there is no proper timescale reset. We are working on this problem. If you encounter further issues write back, it could be that some scenes aren't able to play.
Kadillac
Bettler
Bettler

Hello again, thank you for the replies. I figured out what I did wrong. When the mercs shut the gate to separate you and calia, the gate that leads to the dining area was also open. Every time except this last one I would go up and see the flashback with the girl sitting at the dining table, then I would try to go down to help calia. This last time the gate was closed like it is supposed to be only allowing me to go back to calia instantly. Then after that the quest goes along as intended.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1