Yero's Cellar Literally Kills my Computer

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
rithareous
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello all,
First off, fantastic mod. Love the new sense of exploration that's come to the game.

I'm on the quest where I meet Jespar in Yero's Cellar and he tells me to put five sticks in the locks as fast as possible. Within 30 seconds of running from one lock to another, my pc dies. The game doesn't just crash, the whole desktop shuts off.

At first I thought it was an issue with my Power Supply (a 500w corsair I've had for 3 months) but this has never been an issue before and it continues to run other games just fine. I also checked loading into previous saves such as in the Sun Coast and let my character idle for 20 minutes: no issues. I've even loaded into a save just before Jespar tells me to put five sticks into the locks as fast possible: no issues. However, once I complete the dialogue with him, bam, pc dies.

Any ideas here? I am running Vivid Ender ENB for Enderal as well as some mods. Is there any way to skip past this part of the quest?
fefejooj
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

My R9 290 became red running enderal only at Yero's cellar. That cellar seems to be very demanding.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Could you upload your savegame. I want to test if this is reproducible.
Savegames findest du hier: Dokumente\mygames\skyrim\saves
Zu einem Savegame gehören immer 2 Dateien: eine .skse und eine .ess (zusammen als .rar der .zip packen)
Danke
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1