No Health Regeneration - Silent Step of the Ratcatcher

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Eolath
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

Good day,

Until recently Silent Step of the Ratcatcher would give me +6 health regeneration (which is part of its active effects) any time I was out of combat. I believe this is how it is supposed to work.

However, the regenerating effect suddenly is no longer working, I now only get an added regenerating effect whenever I consume food. Say if I eat a carrot I get +21 HP instead of +20 HP over 5 seconds w/ the Ratcatcher boots on. I tried unequipping and re-equipping the item several time but it doesn't appear to have any effect.

I'm level 30 now and if I load a save from 6 levels ago everything still works as it did before. I noticed a bug ticket with the exact same issues:
http://sureai.net:9898/browse/ERB-510?j ... catcher%22

I'm using only two mods and I have been using them both since L1 one with no problems, one is Immersive Camera and the other is a simple house mod.

I'm speculating it's related to "Boneripper'' (1h sword with +3 absorb health enchantment) because the issue started occurring after I began using this weapon.

Regards,
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Thanks for the report.
Since the issue is already reported at the bug tracker, the discussion/solution will be held there.
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1