Help I'm Stuck In An Airship!

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
MHindman
Bettler
Bettler

I'm on the starling airship and we've taken off. I'm given the choice to sleep or speak to Calia. I proceed to follow her into the interior of the airship and then become locked inside. There is no way to open the door that I can find. It seems that the game does not even recognize that it is a closable passage. It expects me to walk right through to go talk with Jespar next. I've tried reloading from several different save points, but it happens every time, no matter how I play through the character quest. Talking with Jespar next is not a quest I'm willing to skip as I know it will advance things with the character, so I'm stuck.
Any suggestions on a fix?
Has anyone else experienced this same issue?
Or am I just missing something embarrassingly obvious?
MichaelSeph
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

My romance was with Calia too, and the quest in it's natural order was to first talk with Jespar on the deck before going in (which can just end in friendship talk), and LASTLY with Calia as after Calia the screen goes black then you pop on top of the airship as it's approaching the floating city (after a good morning, after a good long night).

I suppose that's all which went wrong, doing the quests in the wrong order ?
MHindman
Bettler
Bettler

I had to fix the problem by ghosting through the door with the "tcl" command. There was no in game way to fix the issue as far as I could tell. I did find that the character which you are trying to have a romantic companionship with is the one you are asked to talk to second in the quest. You first have a non-romantic conversation to clear the air with one, then you speak to the other and can decide your fate with them from there. So my companion I've been working toward is Jespar, meaning I had to talk with Calia first and, thus, got stuck behind a non opening door with her that most players (if they go to Calia second) don't have to go through (I'm making an assumption here).
I hope this helps anyone else facing the same issue.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1