Battlemusic won't stop playing [solved]

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Deleted User 20123

After the fight with the dragon south of Riverville the same Battlemusic keeps playing over and over which after some time gets extremely annoying.
I tried several console-commands (stopcombat, player.SCAOnActor), saving and reloading, killing my character and letting it reload automatically but nothing of those gets rid of the music.
I know this was/is an issue in Skyrim as well sometimes but there you can usually find a console-command like removemusic *name of the track* but since I don't know the name of the track that is playing this proves to be difficult.

I would appreciate any help since I'm really getting sick of that one track and playing without any music at all kinda takes away from the atmosphere of the game. Also, my last save without the music is ~5 h old so I'm not going to go back to that, I'll rather play the rest of the game without music then lose all that progress, which would be a shame.
Brolfgar
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

I'm having the same problem and i think it started when i fled the dragon fight in the dragon aerie with a teleport spell to the sun temple. Since i don't save very often my last save is hours back and the autosaves all have the same problem.
(As a specification the problem showed up only after i loaded the save as immediatly after fleeing the fight the music stopped in about a minute and returned to normal. I went in and out some buildings and saved in the courtyard.)

Edit: resolved typing in the console this:"removemusic 000951F7" without quotes.
i found it in a thread on reddit
Balbes
Bettler
Bettler

Enemies all died, but music still play. My head explode shortly, help! How to switch off it?
Cassiopeia
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

I had a similar problem, found the solution in this thread.

This is a bug in vanilla Skyrim, if you can load a save from before it started that's the easiest solution. Some have said that resting, using the console command player.kill and reloading, or visiting a place where there's different music taking precedence (like a tavern) can fix it. These didn't work for me, but it's worthwhile to try simpler solutions first.

Using the console command "removemusic 000951F7" DID work for me, if that doesn't work you may need a different music track ID.
Balbes
Bettler
Bettler

Thanks for the help! To continue playing, I turned down the volume of music in the settings to a minimum. I now increased to check. problem solved itself. I guess I accidentally walked into the place where the battle began, and triggers recovered.
Balbes
Bettler
Bettler

Thanks for the help. Until the problem was solved, I reduced the music volume in settings to zero. Now turned up the volume and found that the problem resolved itself. I think again the location where you started the problematic battle and triggers reset. Thanks again
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1