Cannot enter build mode in the noble house + market problems

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
FanFanStef
Gauner
Gauner

Hello folks

The title refers to the noble quarter house and marketplace house, I was limited by the number of chars.

Here are the issues. I am playing the latest Enderal build. I bought both houses, the marketplace merchant house and the noble house. I bought the default furniture for both of them. After that, I wanted to make some changes in the noble house, to add some chests, etc, so I can sort things by nature, so I can easily take them all and drop them all back home when I want to make food, potions, enchantments, etc.

So, I tried to enter the place/move mode, by holding E pressed. In the noble house it does nothing. So I went to the merchant house to test it. It enters the build mode, but many times I get this error: http://prnt.sc/c82mzf After this error, I was able to get out of the house, but I could not interact with anybody, be it person, house, item, door, etc. So I just reloaded a save and tested further.

Ok, so I created some furniture I wanted to place, and said let's try to place it, maybe the place furniture mode will be activated when trying to place an item. So I took my handsome placeable shelf, and tried to drop it. In the noble house the result was an error:
http://prnt.sc/c82jls

After that, I solved the issue partially, by looking for a mod that allows me to place chests and stuff, and I found one on your Unclear Mods list, named Storage Helpers. Normally I would not care about the noble house bug, since the SH does a great job, and I can place them anywhere. The minor issue is related to the density of items in the house, I just want to remove a few so I can place interact-able chests/boxes/shelves instead.

Could you give me any advice please? Thank you
Stefan
FanFanStef
Gauner
Gauner

If anyone needs this, the only solution I found is to use setscale 0 in the console with the objects that I wanted to remove. Markfordelete and disable did not work. After that, I placed the storage boxes created with Storage Helpers instead of them, and used them to store what I needed.

Be careful, save before, and test how things are after doing this. For some objects it works fine, for others glitches appear.
JasmineMcCoy
Bettler
Bettler

Apparently the items added by the autofurnishing are not placeables, so can't be moved in the build mode. Can't even be moved by console commands. (I had to use the CK to edit them to my liking.)
I also have the same bug for the noble house (solved it by editing the cell location variable and changing it to "_00E_AllowPlayerHousing" - as it is for the market house, now it seems to work but there are some bugs, which I'm not sure if they are related to the house or to furnishing in general)
FanFanStef
Gauner
Gauner

I solved all the problems I had with markfordelete, and adding what I needed from the Storage Helpers mod. It's good as it is. Hopefully the stuff I deleted with mfd won't re-spawn :))

For now until a solution comes up I won't use the furniture you can create with the Enderal default creator.
Apherius
Bettler
Bettler

Hi ( i'm french , sorry for my bad english )i buys the house at the Noble quarter of Ark . I'm in my house , with carpet & dresser ect... in my invotery ( i play with Manette) And the problem is :

i can't put these item in my house :/ i press A on the item but i have a " You can't equiped this " :/ . somone now how can i turn on Building mod ? thanK .
Apherius
Bettler
Bettler

Apherius hat geschrieben:
Hi ( i'm french , sorry for my bad english )i buys the house at the Noble quarter of Ark . I'm in my house , with carpet & dresser ect... in my invotery ( i play with Manette) And the problem is :

i can't put these item in my house :/ i press A on the item but i have a " You can't equiped this " :/ . somone now how can i turn on Building mod ? thanK .
nobody know ?
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

The housing system is broken, we know that. The system needs to be debugged and refactored. We are working on it.
CrazyCatWoman
Bettler
Bettler

I bought the Noble House and I've been trying to furnish it with no success. Everytime I try to place furniture I get a message saying "ihr könnt hier keine objekte platzieren". Anyone know of a fix or workaround?
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1