Modding help

Moderator: Moderatoren

11 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
Kurnos
Bettler
Bettler

So i've just recently finished installing Enderal, and when I go into NMM and the Skyrim data files viewer, all my mods are gone and disabled (The ones i've DL'd from the Nexus and placed into my original Skyrim). When I try and reactivate them they're automatically disabled after a few seconds or so. The mods I used, such as armor and weapons, aren't present in the game either when I searched them in the console.
Czartchonn
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

You should really read the installation instruction or watch a video to figure out what Enderal really is. Not many mods can be used alongside Enderal, at least not yet. The Enderal Launcher makes a backup of your Skyrim Folder with your mods.
Xagul
Schattengott
Schattengott
Danksagung erhalten: 67 Mal

Kurnos hat geschrieben:
So i've just recently finished installing Enderal, and when I go into NMM and the Skyrim data files viewer, all my mods are gone and disabled (The ones i've DL'd from the Nexus and placed into my original Skyrim). When I try and reactivate them they're automatically disabled after a few seconds or so. The mods I used, such as armor and weapons, aren't present in the game either when I searched them in the console.
Well, this is no bug.
Enderal does not support Skyrim mods. There is a list of compatible modes which can be found in this forum.
Although I suggest playing without mods first, as there's no need to fix something that ain't broken.
Xagul
Schattengott
Schattengott

Czartchonn hat geschrieben:
You should really read the installation instruction or watch a video to figure out what Enderal really is. Not many mods can be used alongside Enderal, at least not yet. The Enderal Launcher makes a backup of your Skyrim Folder with your mods.
Yes, thanks. I was just about to say "RTFM", but then I decided to be more constructive ;)
Kurnos
Bettler
Bettler

Using mods in plain ol' Skyrim didn't even work for me, it refuses to load the mods.
Xagul
Schattengott
Schattengott

Kurnos hat geschrieben:
Using mods in plain ol' Skyrim didn't even work for me, it refuses to load the mods.
Then sorry for being rough. Sounds more like a rights management problem. I see no reason why it should not work with regular Skyrim but UAC.
And you mentioned you use NWM, which usually works fine.

Could you give some more inputs about the system you're running?
Kurnos
Bettler
Bettler

Bild
Kurnos
Bettler
Bettler

I've tried loading a save, and apparently launching SKSE instead launches Enderal. It loaded everything from Enderal instead of Skyrim, such as: Main menu image, locations, etc. Was in Windpeak Inn in Dawnstar on the save I loaded, but am in an endless sea of water in Enderal.
J'Sylvan
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

@Kurnos - Can you explain what steps you took when you installed Enderal? It might help someone figure out where things went wrong. It sounds like you're trying to load Enderal and then Skyrim ... but because of the way that Enderal's installation works only one can be played at a time without you taking several different custom steps during installation or using the Enderal launcher to uninstall Enderal and then reinstall Skyrim. Without knowing which ... if any ... of those steps you took during installation, it's difficult to help sort things out.
Kurnos
Bettler
Bettler

Downloaded the file on the Nexus for it and then the launcher, then installed.
11 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2