After the most recent update Enderal wont launch.

Moderator: Moderatoren

21 Beiträge Seite 1 von 3
Badlincoln
Bettler
Bettler

Bild

Bild

I click "Launch Enderal" and nothing happens. No error message of any kind. Not sure if the info above is relevant but just in case its there. I know this is not much information but without an error code im kinda lost.
kingleonidas99
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Mine is sort-of doing that. It'll launch, and go to the main menu, but the screen with be black. I click new game and then it just sits there. Sounds like yours, or is yours not launching at all?
Badlincoln
Bettler
Bettler

Not at all. Ive tried all the normal stuff like restarting and running as admin, stuff like that. But I just click the launch button and it does nothing no new window of any kind.
Raicyk
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I have the exact same problem. Worked fine before the new 1.0.8 update
complexweevil13
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

It won't launch for me either -- it just says "enderal needs an update" when I try to launch it -- but it looks like Skyrim.esm and Update.esm are missing as well as the enderal .bsa files in the data folder? I checked my backup enderal folder and couldn't find them or the skyrim.esm!
Badlincoln
Bettler
Bettler

Just to clarify I have played before im about 18 hours in. And the only thing that changed from it working to not working was the update.
complexweevil13
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I got mine to work again! I switched to back to skyrim, and then back to Enderal and that seemed to fix it! I backed up my save before I did it to be safe -- but maybe try that to see if it fixes it for you?
Badlincoln
Bettler
Bettler

Well... after I did that now when I click it it says "Enderal Needs An Update First." When I goto the update tab it says its up to date.
Raicyk
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

complexweevil13 hat geschrieben:
I got mine to work again! I switched to back to skyrim, and then back to Enderal and that seemed to fix it! I backed up my save before I did it to be safe -- but maybe try that to see if it fixes it for you?
What do you mean by switched back to skyrim? Launched skyrim?
GenRabbit
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Same problem here. After hitting new, the screen goes blank and nothing happens. Or to be more specific;
The music plays, the screen turns black. The game mouse pointer is present and I can enter Console. But thats it.
21 Beiträge Seite 1 von 3