After the most recent update Enderal wont launch.

Moderator: Moderatoren

21 Beiträge Seite 2 von 3
LiquidWolf
Bettler
Bettler

I have a similar problem, after the last updates, whenever I try to start skyrim, wether through the enderal launcher or through skse or the regular skyrim launcher, I keep getting the pop up screen saying: Skyrim is preparing to launch, which is repeatedly showing up and disappearing.

I have already tried swapping out the skyrim folder, and then back to the enderal folder, but that regrettably didnt work.
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 138 Mal

Hey guys,

for those who keep getting that "needs an update" message look at the link below:

http://en.wiki.sureai.net/Enderal:LauncherDebugging

In this case here:
[...] or the launcher displays that everthing is installed but you can't start the game, go to this directory: C:\program files(x86)\Steam\Steamapps\common\Skyrim\EnderalLauncher\system\config.sur. Edit the file (it's a textfile) with e.g. Notepad++ in this way: replace the "sCurrentVersion" with an older version (safest: "1.1.0.0").
If you do not have your launcher/game in C:, just search for the EnderalLauncher folder in the Skyrim folder.

For the other problems our Launcher programmer needs to look into the issue.
Raicyk
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

No update on this? I still get nothing when I press launch.. Really want to play. Thanks
Reizeii
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Try to click on Settings in the launcher and Save setting. It worked for me, its weird.
Raicyk
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Reizeii hat geschrieben:
Try to click on Settings in the launcher and Save setting. It worked for me, its weird.
Not helping..
kaufi1990
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Raicyk, I have been having the same trouble and this is not a fix for the launcher, but you can launch enderal from your skyrim folder by launching "skse_loader".
JJTN
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I'm having this problem as well. Any ideas?
DovaBunny
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hi All

I had the same issue. Was playing just fine when it suddenly crashed out to the launcher and wouldn't start back up. I updated it and it said it needed to 'Restart the Launcher', but it never came back.

Have tried all the suggested solutions. I've already played quite a few hours and don't want to lose it. HALP!!
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Since you've listed a bunbch of problems in this thread:
Launcher does not run: Download the newest launcher from our website and overwrite the old one.

Update problems: Wiki page for update problems

installation problem: Uninstall Enderal via Launcher, reinstall Skyrim, verify Skyrim's game cache, download a new installation package (we recommend the torrent), follow this installation guide.
gerbilOFdoom
Bettler
Bettler

I've found the solution to the enderal launcher running the skyrim launcher: set skse_loader.exe and enderal launcher.exe to run as administrator.
21 Beiträge Seite 2 von 3