Apotheosis pt II - Glitch

Moderator: Moderatoren

9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
DrNormalLove
Bettler
Bettler

During apotheosis part 2, after being told to open the four valves, and opening them, the quest doesn't progress after the core seems to work for a moment. The NPC seems to repeat that she'll meet me in Agnod, despite being in the core.

Thanks for your time.
Cyrenne
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 46 Mal

Never had this problem, but there's some tips for that in the german forums.

1. Try in console: startscene 149823
2. Try with deleting _00E_NQ26_PathiraPortFailsaveSC.pex in Data/scripts

BUT!!!! Don't do anything without saving first, don't completely get rid of the thing in number 2 in case something goes wrong. Just... move it to somewhere else or something to try if this works^^
DrNormalLove
Bettler
Bettler

First option did the trick, thanks for your help.
MechTheDane
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I am having the exact same problem. The Startscene console fix isn't working either and I don't know enough about what is going on file-side to find or move the correct file for fix #2
FanFanStef
Gauner
Gauner

I have another problem. I used the elevator to go down one level, and I don't know what to do next. I found another elevator on the sides, but that elevator has no lever. Any ideas? I checked the wiki, and it just says to use the elevator. I am missing something. Thank you
my_summertime
Krieger
Krieger

MechTheDane hat geschrieben:
I am having the exact same problem. The Startscene console fix isn't working either and I don't know enough about what is going on file-side to find or move the correct file for fix #2
I had the same problem with quest not progressing. I loaded earlier save (just before I entered room with valves) and this time quest worked.

FanFanStef hat geschrieben:
I have another problem. I used the elevator to go down one level, and I don't know what to do next. I found another elevator on the sides, but that elevator has no lever. Any ideas? I checked the wiki, and it just says to use the elevator. I am missing something. Thank you
I'm not sure if this is exactly what you are talking about, but there is a elevator with "partially lowered floor" The is a lever, but it is outside elevator (just to the left as far as I remember).
[+]
You should use it twice - once to "reset" floor to normal level and second time to make elevator go down. Then you jump on it while it goes down.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Code: Alles auswählen
startscene 149823
This command should work if you weren't close to Pathira.
repstosq
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I'm having a similar problem:
I turn all the valves, and the red orb is animated and disappears. After that, nothing...
Even if I type in startscene 149823 in the console, nothing happens. What is supposed to happen using this command?

EDIT: I should add, the file to delete mentioned in a previous post is not there to begin with in the Data/Scripts folder.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Please attach a savegame.
Savegames can be found here: documents\mygames\skyrim\saves
A savegame consists of two files: one .skse and one .ess (please zip them together)
Thanks.
9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1