"In The Lion's Den" quest ending bug

Moderator: Moderatoren

24 Beiträge Seite 1 von 3
snowyboarder
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

At the end of the quest "In The Lion's Den", my screen fades to black when it should then nothing happens. I can still open the pause menu and console, but nothing progresses. I tried reloading from the autosave that was made and the same bug happened. Now all my autosaves are at that point in the quest and my latest manual save is several quests earlier (oops). Is there any way to fix this without replaying several hours of quests?
Zuletzt geändert von stuemper am 02.09.2016 14:10, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: Merged.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

When you say "at the end" exactly what point are you at?
[+]
Have you already been captured by Coarek? Are you on the fishing boat? When I did this the loading screens were very slow.
Sometimes for me when I get a crash or another problem, I exit Enderal, close the launcher, exit Steam, and restart my computer. Then quite often when I load the save where the problem was, it works. Don't ask me why.
snowyboarder
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

At the part where
[+]
you're knocked out again after Coarek's speech.
Restarting the game seemed to fix it for whatever reason, thanks
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Yes this is a known bug. Some useres experiencing this issue. We could't solve it to this date.
-Try out some different settings in launcher. OneTweak enabled/disbaled. Change CPU/RAM utilization.
-If that not works try to disable the HUD transparency ingame.
-Try the consolecommand
Code: Alles auswählen
setstage mq10a 5
If all of that does not work, attach/upload a savegame before/during the dialogue between Coarek and Arantheal.
Savegames can be fund here: documents\mygames\skyrim\saves
one savegame consists of two files which have to same name: one .skse and one .ess

Thanks
RocheTheRoach
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

>Spoiler ahead, you've been warned.< I've encountered a bug upon completing the quest "In the Lion's den" where when Coraek orders Samuel to put you and J to sleep, My screen completly goes blank and nothing happens at all, Ive waited around 10-20 minutes to see if it was really really late for some reason in the script but so far nothing is happening. I've tried looking on the English Wiki for bug fixes but no luck so far with anyone posting in it. Anybody had the same problem and have posabably fixed it?

EDIT: Turned V-Sync off and that seemed to do the trick. Turn off your v-sync or it'll fuck up some scenes to the point of never progressing the story.
GeminiCloud
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

In the quest lion's den or something after all the talking samuel puts me to sleep ,but it just shows me a blackscreen afterwards even when i waited like 10 minutes. What to do ?
Tomzkk
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hey there, had the same issue as you, he knocked me out too hard and I was looking at black screen for 10 minutes, I finally gave up and quit the game. Went to take care of something, came back after hour, started game again and it continued properly after the knock-out and went into loading screen instead of black one
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

It's a known bug. We do no know what game/engine element is causing it.

Type in console:
Code: Alles auswählen
setstage mq10a 5
Could also be a cache problem.
Make a manual save during the conversation between Coarek and Arantheal. Close Enderal. Disable autosave in the launcher. Restart Enderal+Launcher. Delete or move all autosaves away. Try to load.

If its not working to the same procedure but this time with rebooting your system.
Ahkrin
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

After the mission ends, it turns black, I can't do anything after that
Crudeowl
Bettler
Bettler

After I talk to the bear/Holy One and get knocked out the screen stays black while whats-his-face talks and stays black. Trying to alt-tab will crash the game and the console and esc button don't function. I Racemenu and CBBE body and armors only.

Quest: Into the Lions Den

Ok, it turns out it took the game 5 minutes to autosave, but now ghost dad is staring at me and not continuing the conversation. Don't think I am close enough for the conversation to take hold.

http://puu.sh/qGzzo/7d8f91e423.jpg
24 Beiträge Seite 1 von 3