"In The Lion's Den" quest ending bug

Moderator: Moderatoren

24 Beiträge Seite 3 von 3
blackadder08
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Tilliboy hat geschrieben:
Try to load this save.
If you can't load it try to uninstall and reinstall Enderal. Could be a problem within your installation.
It worked!
Uninstalling and installing again did the trick.

Thx
blackadder08
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Tilliboy hat geschrieben:
If you encounter audio issues or missing music (not immediately - but later) give me a hint where it stopped playing (known issue - cause unknown).
Hello again,
the thingy with the music and the sound fx just happened.
Do you need to know where in the gameworld i am or what mission im doing in main quest?
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

You also send me an Email. Just answer here, i will eventually see it. But most of the time I can't answer immediately.
Taederias
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I'm also having a problem here, and kind of at a loss as to what to do. When the screen turns to black for the second time, after finishing "In The Lion's Den" and the loading screen appears (with no image in the middle or text below, just an empty frame), in a few seconds the game crashes. I tryed messing around with the graphical settings (like lowering them), memory and CPU usage settings (I have none of the experimental settings activated here), trying it with and without OneTweak. Also did it with and without ENB activated (I use Vivid Ender ENB).

I have a couple mods installed, but mainly texture and/or mesh replacers, and some animation mods. Aside from that, minor gameplay/UI enhancements that as far as I see should have no effect on this. Lastly, I have DynDOLOD. Could any of these cause this? I could send a complete list of mods if needed.

Thanks in advance for any help.
24 Beiträge Seite 3 von 3