21 Beiträge Seite 2 von 3
yassine_essifi
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

i have the same problem too
yassine_essifi
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

i have the same problem i tried reinstalling skyrim and enderal but i still get the black screen
Ezekiel
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hey all,

My Enderal was working fine up until this point, I am at the viewpoint with Jespar whilst travelling to Ark. What seemed to happen was I accidentally started up my Skyrim Launcher, and that activated all of the mods in Mod Organizer for some reason. After that I immediately deactivated them all and then reenabled everything I was missing by checking the missing esps on the save file in MO. Despite this, which should have made everything go back to normal, every time I try to load any save game I am greeted by a black screen after loading screen, where I can hear the background music but not do anything.

I've tried a fair few things including reinstalling Enderal and Skyrim, changing lines in Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini, turning VSync off, deinstalling mods, starting a new game - nothing seems to work. I was really enjoying the mod up until this, so I'd like to find some way to get back to it - another thing that sometimes comes up when I try to load my saves is a FootIK error from Crash Fixes, but just as often it doesn't appear, and when I've tried to fix that it no longer comes up, but it seems unrelated to the Black Screen thing because it persists.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Ezekiel
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I also have the same issue. No idea how to fix it.
KnightsDawn
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I see the graphics when first launching Enderal. I also see the different menu's (ex. Continue, New, Load, Options) but once I press New Game, it loads to a black screen and has the music in the background. No idea what could be wrong.
In case specs are necessary:
Windows 10
Core i7 4790k 4.0ghz
GTX 960 2gb
8gb ram.
Should run perfectly fine. Not sure whats going on.
KnightsDawn
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

dovahkiin hat geschrieben:
Hello everyone. I have installed enderal correctly by the launcher and followed all the instruction. When I click launch enderal on the launcher I get a sound and main menu appears with a black background. When I click on new game and explore enderal The game turns into blackscreen and I see the cursor I can move the cursor and can hear the soundtrack but the game loads forever. Can anybody help me I am a big fan of enderal I have played nehrim before and skyrim is my favorite game. Things I have tried:

- Reinstalling skyrim and enderal from scratch
- Launching as an administrator
- Lowering the graphics
- Window mode
- Restarting the pc
- Installing with different enderal launcher versions.

Also note I have legendary edition of skyrim.
This would also be my exact issue. I have completed all steps as to make the game fully compatible.
My specs in case:
Intel Core i7 4790k 4.0ghz
Nvidia GTX 960 2gb
Windows 10 x64
8gb Ram
SuperNoobCamper
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Same Issue
any leads ?
bridgitte01
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I have the same issue - I have now uninstalled and reinstalled for the 3rd time and same thing - black screen and music only - I tried going into the settings on the launcher and turned down the graphics to the lowest and no joy - then I tried again and now it says I need to update and when I check it is updated - what gives? I am getting to the point of sheer frustration that I ever wasted my time trying to get this mod - any suggestions?
KamiwoboHobo
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Yeah same problem here, just reinstalled Skyrim to have a chance to play this mod, so i'm talking brand new skyrim totally clean of any mods, i downloaded enderal, installed through the installer, did the obligatory update, got psyched, started up the game through the installer and there was no image on the main menu exactly like OP, and then just an unending loading screen with music and the mouse cursor, pretty bumbed that i cant play and also that it seems Sure AI has forgotten this thread.
yatol
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

that's not a blackscreen screen, that's skyrim background screen

either because skyrim bsa aren't load before enderal bsa
Bild
either because you are missing some bsa
either because...
21 Beiträge Seite 2 von 3