Jespar and Magistra Yaela disapear on elevator 

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
RikkaAka
Bettler
Bettler

I'm at MQ13b Forgotten Homeland part 2 at the point in which
[+] +
Jespar, Magistra and character suddenly go down the elevator(more like it drops) and we're supposed to find ourselves in some round room with old reliefs, but Jespear and Magistra disapear and the elevator doesn't reach the end.
I don't know what to do now, I don't want to start the game from beginning. I tried restarting the game and messed with settings but it didn't change anything so I set it back to normal. I have NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti if it helps.
Please help!!
Zuletzt geändert von RikkaAka am 18.06.2018 11:20, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

welcome to the forum :)

(info: you need to write something behind the spoiler= to get it to work :) )

do you have other problems like "falling" through elevators and similar stuff?
in that case you should limit your fps to 60, that might solve it.
(I'm using enboost, which makes Enderal a bit more stable in general, there are other methods as well)

OTHERWISE
can you load an ealier save?

if you have any mods installed, disable them.

and could you upload a savegame?
found in ...\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves,
we'll need the skse and the ess of a manual (no quick- or auto-) save,
pack them to a rar or zip archive and attach them to a post here :)
RikkaAka
Bettler
Bettler

17.06.2018 17:05urst hat geschrieben:
do you have other problems like "falling" through elevators and similar stuff?
in that case you should limit your fps to 60, that might solve it.
The only time something at least a bit similar ever happened was at that metal elevator activated by a lever, but the only thing was that feet sank a little. But I'll work with limiting fps as the game slowed at the outside of Starcity.

(edit: I limited fps to 60 then to 50 using MSI Afterburner and it still does the same thing)
Dateianhänge
Save.rar
(1.55 MiB) 64-mal heruntergeladen
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

:shock:
uhm.

yeah, same.
(general thing - if that's really your last save before that elevator,
you might want to save more often, and don't overwrite ;) )

could you please play the save a bit further, until you're in front of the last door before the elevator, and upload that?
user stuemper will later take a look at it :)
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

This makes literally no sense to me. For some reason certain functions get called that should not be called at that stage of the quest, at least judging from the positioning of Jespar and Yaela after the teleport and Papyruslog.
They are located in the dungeon where Gertrude, the air ship, was built in. I assume you somehow managed to skip scenes before the airship left Vyn.
Do you use any mods or did you use any cheats to get past a previous bug or a scene or something similar? Did you rush into the airship?
RikkaAka
Bettler
Bettler

18.06.2018 19:19stuemper hat geschrieben:
This makes literally no sense to me. For some reason certain functions get called that should not be called at that stage of the quest, at least judging from the positioning of Jespar and Yaela after the teleport and Papyruslog.
They are located in the dungeon where Gertrude, the air ship, was built in. I assume you somehow managed to skip scenes before the airship left Vyn.
Do you use any mods or did you use any cheats to get past a previous bug or a scene or something similar? Did you rush into the airship?
I don't use mods, but I did use a cheat once. After 3 days of waiting for Gertrude to take off I worried something's wrong and someone said it's a bug they solved by skipping that scene, so I did that too. And yeah, I went back to a save before that scene I skipped and played it all over and it's working now. Thanks a lot!!!!!
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

awesome :thumbsup:

(really, one should be careful with cheats, especially regarding quests.
it's far more likely to break something that way completely than anything else :dumb: )
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1