body replacer mod compatibility?

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
kaipurge
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Is there a way to use body replacing mods like CBBE and the rest?
melancholyroar
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Currently using CBBE and male body replacer. no issues reported.
LegendDarkness97
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 36 Mal

Please check the list of compatibel mods before you open such Threads, the list is there for a reason. :thumbsup:
Sinderion81
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 18 Mal

I youse CBBE, and Body replacer too, with HDT and it works fine for me over 60 Hours gameplay without any Bugs or so
hallowieners
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I can't seem to get my body replacer to work. The body mesh replaces femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif in "meshes\actors\character\character assets" but in-game the character uses the default body. And as far as I can tell through digging the masterfile with TES5Edit, the races uses default path for the body meshes, does the player use some unique body mesh or something?
Alzucard
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 60 Mal

Normally it should work 100% fine.
Did you used the Mod manager?
hallowieners
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Yeah I found the issue, bodyslide was building the files to the default skyrim directory that does not have Enderal installed. So I just configured the path within bodyslide to the bodyslide folder I made within mod organizer's mod folder, at least that's what I think it was. But that wouldn't explain why it would not use the mesh when I manually added the files to the directory. I also did install the remodeled armor replacer mod and patched it to add Enderal's new race records, the mod also comes with a NakedTorso entry, so that might've also fixed it?? Oh well, everything works now.
Chiobe
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Judging by the forums, so does CBBE have a problem with custom races, when it comes to lining the seams up. So we might need a patch to get everything to line up correctly.
It might also matter which body type you go for, as Half Arazealean had neck seam problems with "vanilla body" version (to prevent armor and cloth problems).
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1