Compatible Mods

Moderator: Moderatoren

199 Beiträge Seite 16 von 20
yatol
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

bcote25 hat geschrieben:
your continuing invalid attacks continue to prove you REALLY don't read what I write correctly again and again.
you can say whatever you want, that's a fact you are missing some killmoves (there's the errors you have to fix above)
like it's a fact your imperials are stuck where they are with enderal, unless you use a mod that edit original skyrim esm races (using that without checking the conflicts is a bad idea)

being able to load a mod without crashing don't mean anything
if that's all that's required for that compatible mod list, it's useless

load enderal with deadly mutilation, you won't crash
but you won't have that without a patch
http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2016/10/ ... 868054.jpg
http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2016/10/ ... 508739.jpg
and that's a fact
kyle_p
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

The "People are Strangers" mod only works with the father in the intro, strange
bcote25
Gauner
Gauner

yatol hat geschrieben:
like it's a fact your imperials are stuck where they are with enderal
ah ok, didn't know you had the ability to see how everyone's game functions
mine aren't stuck
yatol hat geschrieben:
being able to load a mod without crashing don't mean anything
if that's all that's required for that compatible mod list, it's useless
It's so clear at this point nowhere did I say ONLY when loading that you're inability to read is breathtaking and there's SO much wrong with this statement. To simply claim you're smarter than anyone who's ever come in here and reported anything for the spreadsheet (like any work they put into testing it) as well as all the work anyone has put into compiling it is absurd and offensive. You shouldn't be here. If the spreadsheet (and likewise this thread as it is FOR the spreadsheet) is so useless to you then leave.
yatol
Krieger
Krieger

bcote25 hat geschrieben:
ah ok, didn't know you had the ability to see how everyone's game functions
i also know you can get stuck when you leave your house, because of a standing still package
i also know you are missing 7 loading screens and some dialogs because of duplicate records
i also know you are missing lights from some mushrooms, and a dozen other things because it shouldn't be oncellattach()
i also know you are missing random dialogs from ark npc because of wrong alias
i also know you can't temper enchanted items if you don't addperk the required perk to do it
i also know you can find some skyrim original potions in enderal (they made custom ones for some reason, so those one have probably nothing to do there)
i also know...

being able to load violenz without crashing, you call that a test?
those mods were made for another skyrim esm

you probably won't crash if you load enderal with immersive weapons, so what?
that mod give some weapons to some skyrim npc
those npc no longer exist in enderal, and are probably something else in enderal skyrim esm
and when the game will try to load one of those something else, you will ctd
that's why it need a patch
bcote25
Gauner
Gauner

yatol hat geschrieben:
i also know you can get stuck when you leave your house, because of a standing still package
i also know you are missing 7 loading screens and some dialogs because of duplicate records
i also know you are missing lights from some mushrooms, and a dozen other things because it shouldn't be oncellattach()
i also know you are missing random dialogs from ark npc because of wrong alias
i also know you can't temper enchanted items if you don't addperk the required perk to do it
i also know you can find some skyrim original potions in enderal (they made custom ones for some reason, so those one have probably nothing to do there)
i also know...
random gibberish without context pertaining to the topic
yatol hat geschrieben:
I filed that bug report on Sept 11th. It's an isolated issue pertaining solely to the market district house, not the noble one.
As it was affecting figures altered by another Enderal mod in which I fully tested the cause in conjunction with the mod author and filed a report to the devs with pics and a vid. You know..."testing" something...other than loading the game ;)
yatol hat geschrieben:
being able to load violenz without crashing, you call that a test?
For the SIXTH time now...NO.....CTDs....during GAMEPLAY....FOR....OVER....100+ HRS....got it that time buddy?
You keep replying that someone is only testing loading. What is your major malfunction?
yatol hat geschrieben:
you probably won't crash if you load enderal with immersive weapons, so what?
that mod give some weapons to some skyrim npc
those npc no longer exist in enderal, and are probably something else in enderal skyrim esm
and when the game will try to load one of those something else, you will ctd
that's why it need a patch
more random gibberish without context pertaining to the topic
blah blah blah widely known common information blah blah blah

Conclusion...zero valid arguments
yatol
Krieger
Krieger

bcote25 hat geschrieben:
I filed that bug report on Sept 11th. It's an isolated issue pertaining solely to the market district house
As it was affecting figures altered by another Enderal mod in which I fully tested the cause in conjunction with the mod author and filed a report to the devs with pics and a vid. You know..."testing" something...other than loading the game
problem is a housing quest script that set global variable _00e_playerhousingbusystate to 100, the condition to enable package 0014102a
was i supposed to wait for a fix?

that random gibberish is other bugs of that esm
when i got stuck by the riverville mayor quest, instead of just fixing that and wait for the next problem, took care of most errors
[+]
Bild
there isn't much left, didn't want to load those cells in ck to try to figure out those missing doors
http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2016/10/ ... 576160.jpg
it's less time consuming that way

and for the SIXTH time now, the violenz errors mean you are missing those killmoves because their conditions can no longer be met
it's not because you don't crash it work as intended, you are supposed to have those killmoves
that mod need a patch to be use for enderal, there's nothing to debate
bcote25
Gauner
Gauner

yatol hat geschrieben:
was i supposed to wait for a fix?
The point of a bug report is so that an issue can be fixed for everyone, not just for you
yatol hat geschrieben:
that random gibberish is other bugs of that esm
with the intention of being pompous
yatol hat geschrieben:
there's nothing to debate
then why did you come in here to start one? Someone mentioned an issue with an error when loading. So i acknowledged why and made a suggestion to rectify it. The original question was in regards to CTDs and my response was ONLY addressing CTDs but you had to come in here with your pompous attitude and "try" to tell me i was wrong about something completely different to the point. You essentially started your own argument. I had only clarified my intention up to then but you kept going on and on. So, when you decided to start throwing ignorant attempts at insults I only kept responding to you after that to see how far you'd go and you only proved to be more absurd than I could imagine. The sad thing is I know you're not done because your superiority complex won't let you stop. It's been fun ;)
yatol
Krieger
Krieger

bcote25 hat geschrieben:
The point of a bug report is so that an issue can be fixed for everyone, not just for you
did they fix it?
http://sureai.net:9898/browse/ERB-1388

have upload that some weeks ago, it's less time consuming than bug reports
http://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 7&start=10
it's a backup before renumbering the duplicate records, fixing some errors were new problems, had to see them in game to delete (npc were able to pick an idle applaud that had a no longer exist faction as condition, stuff like that)

saw some saying some mods that need a patch were compatible
that's not safe, so i warn the others that may read that topic, it may avoid a lot of problems to some
2 were talking about violenz at the end of the topic, i use it, so i pick it as an exemple

if that was an answear to that blabla about violenz, i would have said that
that error in the papyrus log it's just a script that look for dawnguard esm in the load order
ineed have the same ones with some food mods, frostfall with... other mods, one of them put in the log those errors can be ignored
if the script don't find the mod, it don't do whatever it have to do if that mod is here
don't know why they let the script spam those useless errors
bcote25
Gauner
Gauner

yatol hat geschrieben:
Yawn
See. I knew you couldn't resist
Thanks for proving my point
yatol
Krieger
Krieger

bcote25 hat geschrieben:
yatol hat geschrieben:
Yawn
See. I knew you couldn't resist
Thanks for proving my point
i knew you couldn't resist either

proving what anyway? anyone can load tesedit and check for errors those "compatibles" mods to see for themselves
199 Beiträge Seite 16 von 20