Compatible Mods

Moderator: Moderatoren

199 Beiträge Seite 18 von 20
Principe Alessandro
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

Trying Locational Damage http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12615/?

Seems that is working fine even if the gameplay is totally different especially for a stealthy archer when you activate the headshot function.
Ruse
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

-shrug- OK I guess I'll post here.

All of these have had a fair amount of playtesting in-game and have had each of their records checked in TES5Edit for any weirdness.

Burn Freeze Shock Effects works out of the box
Deadly Spell Impacts also works. The only thing I haven't tested yet is whether the special snow decals correctly register Enderal's snow. I tested with the medium version.
Better Dynamic Snow and Moss Rocks are in the "Ruffled Feather" optional download. All the statics check out in TES5Edit. It's possible there are some snow statics in Enderal that are not covered by BDS, though.
The Sulphur Rocks main file does not require Dragonborn DLC and all its statics check out in TES5Edit
Better Free Camera just works

EDIT: Forgot to add:
OSA, pose mods in general and Morra's Poser Module for OSA (NSFW SITE but the mod itself is SFW). You just need to run FNIS with the Enderal patch.
Principe Alessandro
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

Well well I was trying some armor and weapon replacers and I can say that after all they are good to go.

In particular I can attest that:
aMidianBorn Elven Armor http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23125/?
Elven Weapons for Silence http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27726/?
Orcish Weapon Set http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60001/?
Ebony Weapon Replacer http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61818/?

They work without much effort for what I see until now, I am planning to further install even more textures and meshes replacers especially for the skyrim vanilla weapons in order to make feel Enderal as a totally different game from skyrim.
Principe Alessandro
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

Somebody knows what assets the developers used for the Assassin armor? It seems that they used a mix of the Nightingale and Thieves Guild armors but I don't understand what texture replacers I can use to improve the armor in Enderal.
RustyXXL
Bettler
Bettler

Here and here (18+ links) Are Patches for a lot of addons for Schlongs of Skyrim Full, which works perfectly fine.
The first link also has patches made by myself for
Soulgem Oven 3 (18+)
and
Hunterborn - Scrimshaw Expanded

a minimod that adds in a Waterskin for iNeed somewhat hidden pretty much at the start of the mainland

and a couple of translations of otherwise german-only mods from the nexus.

speaking of Hunterborn. There's a patch for it on the nexus, that makes it work just fine. Campfire also has a patch. Most of the Campfire addons that don't require the DLCS do work just fine. Frostfall sadly doesn't work because of problems with SkyUI.
Most of the Jaxonz mods can't find SkyUI and complain about it the first time you load then, but after that seem to work just fine.

Slavetats + Dibellan Defender (18+ Links) work perfect, pretty much all addons for Slavetats should work fine.
Dripping when aroused (and some other mods with "cloak" type effects) does work mostly, but for some reason gets a stroke when you begin to craft larger amounts of stuff or do alchemy. I suspect, that because of the Experience script the scripting engine easily gets very very busy as other script based mods get on their knees as well. manually deaktivating some more script-heavy mods before you begin crafting and reaktivating a while after you finished crafting can partially help.
Blushing when aroused needs a change to the nioverride ini to have enough override slots to work.
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Sorry if this question is a bit out of place but what version of SKSE is included in Enderal? My version of LOOT says the included version is not the latest.

The reason I ask is that if I DL a newer version can it, will it, replace the included version? Or is there going to be conflicts?
Stewie
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

These mods work for me and can be added to the Google spreadsheet.
- No Menu and Loading Smoke
- Smaller Cursor
- Superjump
- No Enchantment Restrictions (Haven't used in game yet, assuming it works because it's a SKSE plugin with no esp file)
Zuletzt geändert von Stewie am 06.12.2016 19:29, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
kedavix
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Ruse hat geschrieben:
-shrug- OK I guess I'll post here.

All of these have had a fair amount of playtesting in-game and have had each of their records checked in TES5Edit for any weirdness.

Burn Freeze Shock Effects works out of the box
Deadly Spell Impacts also works. The only thing I haven't tested yet is whether the special snow decals correctly register Enderal's snow. I tested with the medium version.
Better Dynamic Snow and Moss Rocks are in the "Ruffled Feather" optional download. All the statics check out in TES5Edit. It's possible there are some snow statics in Enderal that are not covered by BDS, though.
The Sulphur Rocks main file does not require Dragonborn DLC and all its statics check out in TES5Edit
Better Free Camera just works

EDIT: Forgot to add:
OSA, pose mods in general and Morra's Poser Module for OSA (NSFW SITE but the mod itself is SFW). You just need to run FNIS with the Enderal patch.
Thanks for testing and sharing.
Principe Alessandro hat geschrieben:
Well well I was trying some armor and weapon replacers and I can say that after all they are good to go.

In particular I can attest that:
aMidianBorn Elven Armor http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23125/?
Elven Weapons for Silence http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27726/?
Orcish Weapon Set http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60001/?
Ebony Weapon Replacer http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61818/?

They work without much effort for what I see until now, I am planning to further install even more textures and meshes replacers especially for the skyrim vanilla weapons in order to make feel Enderal as a totally different game from skyrim.
That's because they are, for the most part, texture replacers. Added.
MacSuibhne hat geschrieben:
Sorry if this question is a bit out of place but what version of SKSE is included in Enderal? My version of LOOT says the included version is not the latest.

The reason I ask is that if I DL a newer version can it, will it, replace the included version? Or is there going to be conflicts?
The last I checked, version 1.7.3 of SKSE was included. Extracting and overwriting the DLL with a newer version essentially upgrades it. However, 1.7.3 is currently the latest version published on the official site.

I hope this helps. :)
Stewie hat geschrieben:
These mods work for me and can be added to the Google spreadsheet.
- No Menu and Loading Smoke
- No Poison Dialogues
- Smaller Cursor
- Superjump
- No Enchantment Restrictions (Haven't used in game yet, assuming it works because it's a SKSE plugin with no esp file)
Done.
Zuletzt geändert von kedavix am 03.12.2016 10:15, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Anyone tried to get Athletics Training to work?
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

kedavix hat geschrieben:
Ruse hat geschrieben:
-
MacSuibhne hat geschrieben:

The last I checked, version 1.7.3 of SKSE was included. Extracting and overwriting the DLL with a newer version essentially upgrades it. However, 1.7.3 is currently the latest version published on the official site.

I hope this helps. :)

Yes (and thank you for the reply) I switched to Mod Organizer and when I play I see the SKSE version. Maybe it was there all along and I just didn't notice it.

But now mod organizer creates an overwrite from SKSE every time I play, even though I've created a new mod from the overwrite. At the end of every game I have to copy the new overwrite to the home-made mod even though the contents of the overwrite seems to be the same each time. Kind of a pain but at least my mods are working.
199 Beiträge Seite 18 von 20