Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

kedavix
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

MacSuibhne hat geschrieben:
Athletics Training?
Compatibility isn't so much of an issue since it is SKSE based. I would more or less caution you about use of it because...

From the Unstable and Outdated Mods Masterlist on Reddit:
Athletics Training - with MCM - Rating: Three (3)
This mod is considered open source by the author as per comments on the mod page and as such anyone should feel free to take it over and update it with fixes to these issues.

This mod has a unique concept but unfortunately very poor implementation which causes a lot of stress on the system. The mod implements its changes by using scripting to constantly place an item in the inventory of the player and then remove it again at a very fast pace. It is a very intensive way to do this function and takes up a lot of resources as well as opening up the risk that if the player manages to open their inventory at the exact right time and remove the item the mod may break in function. As a result, the mod is at risk of causing a significant increase in script latency by itself, and this effect is compounded when combined with other mods or when in script heavy situations in the vanilla game.
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

kedavix hat geschrieben:

Compatibility isn't so much of an issue since it is SKSE based. I would more or less caution you about use of it because...
[+]
This mod is considered open source by the author as per comments on the mod page and as such anyone should feel free to take it over and update it with fixes to these issues.

This mod has a unique concept but unfortunately very poor implementation which causes a lot of stress on the system. The mod implements its changes by using scripting to constantly place an item in the inventory of the player and then remove it again at a very fast pace. It is a very intensive way to do this function and takes up a lot of resources as well as opening up the risk that if the player manages to open their inventory at the exact right time and remove the item the mod may break in function. As a result, the mod is at risk of causing a significant increase in script latency by itself, and this effect is compounded when combined with other mods or when in script heavy situations in the vanilla game.
Thank you for taking the time to reply.
I have always wanted to be able to jump higher and jump farther when running. Sometimes it feels like my guy is almost crippled. I've seen what looked like chest on ledges that even after an hour of trying I just couldn't get to--in Skyrim and in Enderal.

Oh well...[sigh]

Thanks again.
kedavix
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

MacSuibhne hat geschrieben:
kedavix hat geschrieben:

[+]

Thank you for taking the time to reply.
I have always wanted to be able to jump higher and jump farther when running. Sometimes it feels like my guy is almost crippled. I've seen what looked like chest on ledges that even after an hour of trying I just couldn't get to--in Skyrim and in Enderal.

Oh well...[sigh]

Thanks again.

No problem. You might want to try "Better Jumping". So far, only one issuehas been reported by a user.
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

kedavix hat geschrieben:
No problem. You might want to try "Better Jumping". So far, only one issuehas been reported by a user.
Thanks...I saw that--it was one I looked at early on. Thought the description...with all due respect...was kind of lackadaisical--"meh," IOW. So passed on it. But I think I'll give it a try.

It will only be my fifth mod so I'm hoping it won't create problems.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

"Enhanced Blood Textures" is not compatible with Enderal. It interrupts at least one scene during the mainquest.
Could someone please note that in the list, thanks!
Fish Tale Ale
Bettler
Bettler

One mod I wish could get incorporated into Enderal is "Better Dialogue Controls"

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27371/?

Skyrim is terrible at recognizing where the placement of a cursor is and Enderal hasn't fixed the problem. Even when you highlight a selection with a mouse cursor, a different option will sometimes be selected. This small mod makes it so whatever option you click on is actually selected. It also helps with keyboard selection.
R'Q
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

I started playing Enderal few days ago and of course I play with mods. I will post here any compatibility issues. It can be later added to the Compatible Mods List.

Replacement Ivy causes crashing (probably a memory issue).

I also play with following mods active:
SMIM (+ Enderal fix)
Skyrim HD
8K Pine Forest
Tamriel Reloaded - Mountains and Rocks (4K)
HD Photorealistic Ivy
Glowing Ore Veins 300
moreHUD

and I haven't encountered any issues. I will post here if anything causes problems. If I finish the game without any issues, I will consider a mod compatible.
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

02.08.2017 12:53R'Q hat geschrieben:

I also play with following mods active:
SMIM (+ Enderal fix)

and I haven't encountered any issues. I will post here if anything causes problems. If I finish the game without any issues, I will consider a mod compatible.
I found SMIM to cause crashes. But I don't think I have the "Enderal fix". Where did you get it?
R'Q
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

02.08.2017 13:23MacSuibhne hat geschrieben:
I found SMIM to cause crashes. But I don't think I have the "Enderal fix". Where did you get it?
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80571/?
199 Beiträge Seite 19 von 20