Transfer Building from Skyrim

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
saggaris
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Hi guys,

First off I'd like to say a b... no, BIG ' THANK YOU' to everyone involved in the 'Game' it's Fantastic!

I'm on my second playthrough, and this time I have added some of the wonderful mods from the 'Nexus' Skyrim modding community to go roaming all over and then and all over again, however...
There is one home in Skyrim that I feel would make this playthrough more complete, and that is 'Fort Highwood' by Ithila which is located a stonesthrow away from Whiterun, the fort uses only standard mesh sets from the CK so in reality as far as I can see should be ok to use in Enderal.
I created an area with a fort in Enderal ( I can do exteriors ok) and then linked the doors to the Fort Highwood interior, all seemed fine in the CK with going in and out of both 'top' and bottom' doors to the correct locations but in game it was a different matter!
I can enter the building with both doors but I cannot leave... the game crashes to Blackscreen with the windows message about the game has stopped working.

I would try to create the whole build myself if I could do interiors like 'Ithlia' but alas I am just rubbish at them and no matter how I try it's simply not good enough :oops:

I hope someone can help or I'm gonna have to send 'begging letters' to Ithlia.

As ever Pete
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

Doing some SkyrimMod for Enderal can be some work. In addition, not all Skyrim components are included in Enderal.
They would have to be found and re-integrated. So probably not a very easy project.
saggaris
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Thank you Stefanie, I had hoped it would be ok because the interior that I wanted seemed fine and worked the same as when I used it in Skyrim... as I said it was the exit that was the problem.

Oh well, not to worry I'll just keep bashing at it and hopefully find out what is causing the crash!
juf0816
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

I would open the plugin in TES5Edit and run "Check for Errors". Perhaps something links to deleted references.
saggaris
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Thanks juf, I will look for it and give it a go,

I'm really not up on these 'cleaning' products* as I normally tend to ignore faults in my game... lol, dirty edits and duplicates through and through... dirty boy :dumb:

*I once tried to install wrye bash over the course of several months and accidentally got it working only for an unrelated HD corruption to brake my PC just a few weeks later :dead:

As ever Pete
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1