Need advice for modding.

Moderator: Moderatoren

1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1
Spasticon1
Bettler
Bettler

Hello. I'm Spasticon1. I have a mod on the Nexus called Macromancy 4. I wanted to ask for some advice for making a Enderal version of my Macromancy mod. (Also I could use some advice for making lore for it as well.)

So there is something I was wondering about actor values. Particularly Fame and Infamy . Does Enderal use them? I ask because Macromancy uses them.

Here is the technical info:
Macromancy adds a new gameplay mechanic that allows you to alter size. To do this it uses three main things; Fame, infamy, and SetNodeScale.

• Infamy represents your max size, or how big you can get. Infamy can be increased by spells like Absorb Size, Mass Absorb Size, Greater Absorb Size, and Store Size. To decrease it use Gve Size.

• Fame represents your current size, or how big you are. (The relation between Fame and Infamy is this: Fame ≤ Infamy) Fame is increased by Grow, (The absorb size spells also increase size.) and decreased by Shrink. To restore your default size, use Restore Size. To restore someone elses size use Restore Size Other or Mass Restore Size.

• SetNodeScale - a SKSE mechanic that allows for size change. (SetScale was used in the original Macromancy but Macromancy 2 and up use SetNodeScale because SetScale has a limit, while SetNodeScale doesn't.)

Also, how should I give a Enderal lore-friendly explanation for Macromancy, and should I alter the Spells to fit Enderal?
1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1