17 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2
Weich92
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Ananda hat geschrieben:
Weich92 hat geschrieben:
Hi,
you cant change name because that message load on script at start and then stay saved in save game. Really that script is bad optimice, but are so much script that they made, is normal. But no problem, you can go, in ck, to quest levelsystem, quest aliase, aliase name = player, and you need change _00E_Game_SkillmenuSC script properties, concretly __Config_AffinityNames.

I hope had help you.
Thank you, that was very helpful :)
No problem and if you have another question tell me :wink:
Ananda
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Weich92 hat geschrieben:
Ananda hat geschrieben:
Weich92 hat geschrieben:
Hi,
you cant change name because that message load on script at start and then stay saved in save game. Really that script is bad optimice, but are so much script that they made, is normal. But no problem, you can go, in ck, to quest levelsystem, quest aliase, aliase name = player, and you need change _00E_Game_SkillmenuSC script properties, concretly __Config_AffinityNames.

I hope had help you.
Thank you, that was very helpful :)
No problem and if you have another question tell me :wink:
One last question :D
So I've opened _00E_Game_SkillmenuSC via editor and found the entries __Config_AffinityNames[X] = _00E_Game_Affinity_...
If I want to rename one of those entries, what exactely do I have to do? For example, the first line is:
__Config_AffinityNames[0] = _00E_Game_Affinity_BattlemageName.GetName()
I guess that the second part ("_00E_Game_Affinity_BattlemageName.GetName()") has to be changed, right?
So if I want to name it, let's say "NewName", do I just have to write those name instead of the right string (quoted I guess), or do I have to add "( )" as well, maybe in combination with any other code?
Sorry, but I've never used CK before and scripting is something totally new for me :?
Weich92
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Ananda hat geschrieben:

One last question :D
So I've opened _00E_Game_SkillmenuSC via editor and found the entries __Config_AffinityNames[X] = _00E_Game_Affinity_...
If I want to rename one of those entries, what exactely do I have to do? For example, the first line is:
__Config_AffinityNames[0] = _00E_Game_Affinity_BattlemageName.GetName()
I guess that the second part ("_00E_Game_Affinity_BattlemageName.GetName()") has to be changed, right?
So if I want to name it, let's say "NewName", do I just have to write those name instead of the right string (quoted I guess), or do I have to add "( )" as well, maybe in combination with any other code?
Sorry, but I've never used CK before and scripting is something totally new for me :?
Hi, you need ck, because you need change the properties that game give to the array property with the names. Follow the steps that i said you.
I hope help you and if you need more information tell me
Ananda
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Weich92 hat geschrieben:
Hi, you need ck, because you need change the properties that game give to the array property with the names. Follow the steps that i said you.
I hope help you and if you need more information tell me
Hi! Sorry for the misunderstanding... I've used CK (for the very first time), but I wasn't able to change the script properties because of an error: "Errors encountered while attempting to reload the script." That's the reason why I was trying to edit the script :D
Btw: I'm receiving about 30 warnings while opening data / skyrim.esm. No idea if this is kind of "normal", but I think scripting is a little too complicated for me at the moment. Thanks again for your help and support!
Weich92
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Ananda hat geschrieben:
Hi! Sorry for the misunderstanding... I've used CK (for the very first time), but I wasn't able to change the script properties because of an error: "Errors encountered while attempting to reload the script." That's the reason why I was trying to edit the script :D
Btw: I'm receiving about 30 warnings while opening data / skyrim.esm. No idea if this is kind of "normal", but I think scripting is a little too complicated for me at the moment. Thanks again for your help and support!
You need reinstal skse and install papyrus Util. Both are simple to install.
Ananda
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Weich92 hat geschrieben:
Done, thank you! :thumbsup:

I still receive all the warnings at start up, but I can now open the properties window for script _00E_Game_SkillmenuSC.

All the String Values for __Config_AffinityNames are German though and that's really confusing :?

Should I still change the properties (string values) for__Config_AffinityNames and __Config_AffinityNames_Female?
Weich92
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Ananda hat geschrieben:
Weich92 hat geschrieben:
Done, thank you! :thumbsup:

I still receive all the warnings at start up, but I can now open the properties window for script _00E_Game_SkillmenuSC.

All the String Values for __Config_AffinityNames are German though and that's really confusing :?

Should I still change the properties (string values) for__Config_AffinityNames and __Config_AffinityNames_Female?
warnings can be disabled in SkyrimEditor.ini in your Skyrim/ folder.
Search for the part with [Messages]
And change bShowErrorMessages=1 to bShowErrorMessages=0.

Yes, you must change those arrays and the "message" properties with the affinities names too.
17 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2