skse function calls question/issue

Moderator: Moderatoren

1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1
remosito
Bettler
Bettler

Hi everybody,

I am having troubles with a SKSE function call in a script that is attached to armors.

According to this: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?t ... ent_Script

SKSE Enchantment has a function SetNthEffectMagnitude that I would like to use.

But if I use that in my Papyrus Script the compiler complains about no such function.

"import skse" statement gives me "unable to locate script skse".

Now I checked Data/Scripts/Source and the Enchantment in there indeed does not have any functions beyond isHostile() defined.
(I unzipped the scripts.rar already)

In the SKSE subfolder I didn't find any Scripts I could copy over. Mainly dlls and inis.

Now there are a few things that could be happening as far as I can guess:

1. Enderal uses an earlier (or "cut down") version of SKSE that does not have SetNthEffectMagnitude function defined for Enchantment
2. Enderal SKSE is "binary only" and doesn't have the necessary scripts sources to be used in custom papyrus scripts
3. I messed up something else

The first would mean I am probably out of luck. The second would mean I need to get the source scripts from somewhere first.
and the third would mean more trial and error. I don't mind doing that. But if it's one or two, I can try anything I want with my current install and will never succeed.

So if anybody could quickly confirm if 1 or 2 are the culprit I would greatly appreciate it :-)
1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1