Enderal Teleportation

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
eu3fan
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Since we are getting an expansion for Enderal soon, I decided to make my life easier by porting my teleportation mod over to Enderal. It has the side effect of
[+]
letting the player escape from the ending and continue outside
. Enjoy! :)

Link: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81074?
Deleted User 23162

Looks like a good idea, but I am skeptical because of the repercussions that this script may cause with SureAI's script that tells the player if they continue at one point they will be stuck on the linear main quest-line. Conflicts may erupt because you are simply breaking the natural code flow they implemented at a certain point of the game. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless you really tested this modification. You obviously would need to override something to make this possible. This would possibly mean the framework/backbone itself. Not to mention is not very lore friendly and story/immersive breaking since it wouldn't make much sense for the protagonist to just say, 'Oh, the end is near, perhaps I will just take a break and do some side quests while people are dying around me'. No quests or NPCs should be available when the ending approaches because of the battle/war in Enderal and the Beacon being lit up at some point.
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1